Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 11, 2018
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Underwater plants can now be placed in water columns that originate from the top water source blocks.
- Barrier blocks once again no longer block rain and snow from falling.
- Fixed the sounds of breaking items playing twice for boats, minecarts, paintings, and armor stands.
- Improved the trident throwing animation.
- Strays once again wear torn garments.
- Phantoms no longer appear in the sky when spawned from a monster spawner.
- Players no longer appear to be floating above minecarts. ( )
- Fixed drowned carrying nautilus shells not dropping them after dying.
- The coral decorations item group no longer shows the placeholder name.
- Fixed issues with the ender dragon disappearing or dying for little to no reason.
- Multiple items can now be collected from the villager trading output slot. ( )
- Kelp blocks once again break when the kelp below them is broken.
- Fixed enderman heads staying visible while under invisibility.
- Fished items once again always go towards the player when being reeled in.
- The Knockback enchantment once again affects mobs. ( )
- Having a '#' symbol in chat text no longer causes a syntax error.
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition beta 1.6.0.06" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 188.8.131.52".