Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 16, 2018
- Created by placing magma blocks or soul sand in water.
- Magma block columns pull entities down.
- Soul sand columns push entities up.
- Version exclusive: Have a different texture than in Java Edition.
- Created by breeding turtles.
- Dropped when baby turtles grow up.
- Can be used to craft turtle shells.
- Crafted with 5 scutes.
- Can be used as a helmet, adding 2 armor points.
- While equipped and in air, it will give the player the Water Breathing effect for 10 seconds.
- Can be used to brew the potion of the Turtle Master.
- Splash Potion of the Turtle Master
- Brewed with gunpowder.
- Lingering Potion of the Turtle Master
- Brewed with Dragon's Breath
- Arrow of the Turtle Master
- Crafted with 1 lingering potion of the Turtle Master and 8 arrows.
- Added turtle spawn egg.
- Water mobs which make nests comprised of eggs on shorelines throughout various biomes.
- Can be bred using seagrass.
- Spawn on warm beaches in small groups.
- Lay eggs in their home beach.
- Drop 0-2 seagrass upon death.
- Added a new background to reflect Update Aquatic.
- No longer die as long as one side is touching water.
- Changed the top texture.
- Changed texture.
- Reduced default field of view from 70 to 60.
- Fixed several of that top crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a piston pushed a block.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when too many sea pickles filled an area.
- Increased performance when viewing particles from the ender dragon's attack and lingering potions.
- Guardians and elder guardians are no longer stuck as benthic creatures.
- Fixed conduit power not affecting players that were swimming through a 1x1 space and in range of a Conduit.
- Cached data once again appears on the storage screen.
- Players will no longer inherit the host's spawn, inventory, and location when rejoining a world with a resource pack removed
- Tropical fish textures now appear properly on Android devices.
- The coordinates of buried treasure are now accurate when using the '
- Pressing down on the controller no longer loses focus on the chat field.
- Fixed water flow being inconsistent and suspended around caves and ravines.
- Beacons and conduits now have sound effects.
- Command blocks can now be modified when set to 'Repeat' and 'Always Active'.
- Lava falling onto a water block with seagrass or kelp from will now become stone.
- Redstone, torches, and redstone torches can no longer be placed on seagrass underwater.
- Fixed tridents damaging multiple mobs in a single throw.
- Passengers in boats will now take damage when falling from a high place.
- It is now easier to attack mobs while swimming.
- Fixed the cracking animation not appearing when mining blocks through the water surface.
- Leather horse armor no longer loses its dyed color after world conversion.
- Mutated savanna plateau and mutated mesa plateau biomes now convert properly from old worlds
- Fixed water coloring in mutated biomes
- Fixed the controller not being detected when resuming the game from suspended state after changing the profile.
- Map items now have the proper name displayed in chat for players when using commands.
- Fixed some chunk rendering that caused players to see through the ground at certain angles.
- Minimized animation delays with large stacks of falling blocks.
- Fixed experience orbs not always being picked up by players.
- Fixed drowned spinning in place.
- Zombies that transform into drowned will now drop items when they die.
- Dolphins and cod no longer get the jitters when swimming in groups.
- Silverfish can once again enter stone blocks.
- Arrows fired by skeletons and strays can now damage the wither.
- The paper doll no longer sticks out of the frame on the inventory screen while swimming.
- Tridents fired from a dispenser no longer have the exact same trajectory and will now lose durability.
- Fixed textures on low-end devices when the Education toggle was enabled.
- Fixed issues with zombie pathfinding and not attacking players.
- Pistons once again have the proper texture underneath them when placed horizontally.
- TNT can no longer deal damage or destroy blocks underwater when placed on non-full blocks.
- Fixed the hitbox of coral fans.
- The "Manage who can send you invites" button in Profile settings now points to the proper location.
- Fixed two elder guardians sometimes spawning in each chamber of an ocean monument.
- Fixed spelling errors for Anemone and Red Lipped Blenny tropical fish.
- The 'Controls' section of How to Play now updates after remapping the sneak button.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , May 16, 2018.
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition beta 1.5.0.04" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 18.104.22.168".