Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 2, 2018
- Crafted with 1 heart of the sea and 8 nautilus shells.
- Can be activated by placing prismarine, prismarine bricks, dark prismarine, and/or sea lanterns in 5x5 open squares around it.
- When active, will give nearby players the Conduit Power status effect.
- Will not create a water source block when placed
- Version exclusive: When activated by 42 specified blocks, its inside texture will change again, similar to .
- Version exclusive: Can be oriented in 16 different directions on top of a block like mob heads.
- Is now more slippery.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Bone meal can no longer be used too quickly.
- Blocks can no longer be placed underwater without highlighting another block while sprint-swimming in Creative mode.
- Players can no longer breathe underwater by swimming into ice blocks.
- The breath meter will no longer decrease when the player is visually above water.
- The breath meter is no longer refilled after quitting and loading back into a world.
- Dolphins can no longer be fed fish immediately after they have already been fed.
- Fences can once again be placed on leaves and certain other blocks.
- Fixed water not rendering when swimming against the bottom of a block.
- Seagrass obtained by commands is now functional and stackable.
- Changes to a world's name when it is initially created from a template will now update properly after saving and quitting.
- All buttons will now display properly in the hotbar and when placed in an item frame.
- The Lead attach point no longer appears in front of the player when swimming.
- Items will no longer get stuck in flowing water source blocks.
- Zombies that have transformed from husks no longer have super speed on land.
- Movement speed will stay constant after turning while sprint-flying in Creative mode.
- Flying speed now stays constant while descending.
- Mobs once again no longer spawn on carpet.
- Baby animals will no longer take damage in boats.
- Fixed the marker on treasure maps disappearing when another player quits and rejoins a world.
- Tridents can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Tridents thrown into soul sand now land properly and no longer prevent Loyalty from working.
- Tridents thrown underwater will no longer produce infinite bubbles.
- The 'Sign In' button will now disappear from the main menu after signing in.
- Using the '
/spreadplayers' command will no longer set entities or players at y=255.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , May 2, 2018.
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition beta 1.5.0.01" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 22.214.171.124".