Windows, Android, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox - August 4, 2022
Beta 184.108.40.206 (Android) or Preview 220.127.116.11 (Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox) is the first beta/Preview version for Bedrock Edition 1.19.30, released on August 4, 2022, which brought more parity from Java Edition, and fixed bugs.
- Actor Properties
- Numerical actor properties (float and integer) will now always clamp their values into the range of values specified.
- Add-Ons and Script Engine
minecraft:instant_despawnno longer affects players.
- Command selector now gets the same position for the player that the command origin player position gets.
These additions and changes are accessible by enabling the "Upcoming Creator Features" and "GameTest Framework" experimental toggle.
/execute if blockcommand now displays integer values for block positions ( )
- GameTest Framework
- Fixed a bug where function length would return undefined
- Added function lengthSquared- Returns the squared length of the vector
- Added stackOverflow as a possible WatchdogTerminateReason for the beforeWatchdogTerminate event
- IRawMessage - Interface object representing a message
- rawtext : (string | IRawMessage) - (optional) A list of text objects used to build a message
- text : string - (optional) A string containing plain text to display directly. Only valid when used as a sub member in a parent rawtext or with member
- translate : string - (optional) String representing a translation identifier to translate text in the player's selected language
- with : (string | IRawMessage) - (optional) A list of text object arguments used to fill values in the translate text. Ignored when translate is not present
- say(string | IRawMessage) - Used to broadcast a message to all players
- tell(string | IRawMessage) - Send a message to a player
- Fixed a bug where Dynamic Properties would not persist when using worlds hosted on Bedrock Dedicated Server or Realms
- Pack dependencies on native modules can be declared using the module name without the need to specify a UUID, using the “module_name” attribute. The module name matches the import statement (e.g., “mojang-minecraft”)
- Removed mojang-gametest module version 0.1.0; packs using "mojang-gametest" specific APIs must be updated to use GameTest version 1.0.0-beta
- The "mojang-gametest" module 1.0.0-beta requires "mojang-minecraft" module 1.0.0-beta
- Removed usage of
minecraft:unwalkableblock component and added block creative group and category to the block description.
- Vanilla Parity
- Endermen no longer get angry at Creative players. ( )
- Modified the fireball entity's collision box to match Java Edition.
- The enchanting table now produces a sound when enchanting an item.
- Amethyst blocks no longer produce sound when jumping off of them.
- Deep Dark
- Increased sculk shrieker and sculk sensor generation rates in deep dark and ancient cities to better match Java Edition. ( )
- Melon Block
- Fixed the bottom texture of the melon block to match the top texture. ( )
- Modified the cat's head position while sitting to match Java Edition. ( )
- Fixed a bug causing leads to break with allays after the owner player changes dimensions. ( )
- User Interface
- The item stack popup animation will now only play when a new item is added to the stack. ( )
- If a villager has a name tag, it is now displayed along with their trade tier. ( )
- Fixed a UI bug where enchanted leather items would have parts of the texture not displaying the glint animation. ( )
- Added new disconnection error messages to better highlight the area in which the disconnection occurred.
- Spectator Mode (Experimental)
- Endermen no longer become angry at players in Spectator Mode. ( )
- Players in Spectator Mode can no longer interact with sculk sensors by swimming in water or lava. ( )
- Players switching into Spectator Mode will unhook any fish hooks attached to them.
- Players in Spectator mode can no longer be pushed by explosions. ( )
- Powder Snow no longer emits particles when spectators move through it. ( )
- Big dripleaf no longer tilts when touched by players in Spectator Mode. ( )
- Players in Spectator Mode now keep their inventories and equipped items on death. ( )
- Spectators can no longer attract mob's attention when holding their favorite food. ( )
/testforcommand can now target spectators. ( )
- The Spectator game mode can no longer be entered via the
/gamemode 6command, only via
- Spectators using touch controls can no longer break boats and minecarts. ( )
- Pufferfish no longer react to nearby spectators.
- Mud Brick Slab can now be placed as a top slab via commands. ( )
- Piston's animation when extending and retracting is now smooth. ( )
- Border Block
- Border blocks should now prevent passage at all heights.
- Mangrove, crimson, and warped planks can now be used to repair shields. ( )
- The "Cannot connect to Marketplace" error will no longer be erroneously read by the Text-To-Speech reader.
- Fixed a bug where the text-to-speech feature would read the entire "My Content" page, both highlighted and non-highlighted items.
- The goat's ram animation was modified to slowly lower their head when preparing to ram. ( )
- Fixed a bug that rarely caused the villager's bounding box to become desynced with the server when sleeping.
- Dedicated Server
- Added server property
disable-custom-skinsto block untrusted skins on a server wide level.
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed a bug causing an occasional crash when loading players in beds.
- Raid bar no longer becomes stuck after breaking beds to cancel a raid. ( )
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview - 18.104.22.168" – Minecraft Feedback, August 4, 2022.