Windows, Android, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox - June 15, 2022
Beta 18.104.22.168 (Android) or Preview 22.214.171.124 (Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox) is the fourth beta/Preview version for Bedrock Edition 1.19.10, released on June 15, 2022, which added
structure subcommand to
/locate, bringing more parity changes from Java Edition, and fixed some bugs.
/locate biome, which can locate specific biomes.
- The strength of the poison effect has been decreased from IV to II.
- Split from
- The original
/locatestill exists however.
- The original
- Items held by Allays now glow in darkness ( )
- Mangrove Signs now use Mangrove Plank textures for breaking particles ( )
- Mangrove Propagule is now placed at a random offset ( )
- Iron Bars and Glass Panes now connect to Mangrove Roots ( )
- Darkness effect now works in the Nether and the End dimensions
- Lava and Powder Snow fogs now take priority over Darkness and Blindness fogs ( )
- Sculk Shrieker
- Sculk Shrieker now detects players when riding all types of entities, including Striders, Skeleton Horses, Pigs, and Llamas ( )
- Bell now rings when hit by any type of projectile
- Hit sound is now played when Amethyst block is hit by projectiles ( )
- Fixed Bottles not usable on water and Boats not placeable on water ( )
- Warden's hurt animation no longer differs between Bedrock Edition and Java Edition ( )
- Fixed a bug on certain flat worlds where below-0 terrain was accidentally being removed on level load, if there was bedrock at y=0 ( , )
- User Interface
- Fixed a typo in notification duration label for accessibility settings ( )
- Mangrove Swamp
- Mangrove Swamps are now denser to more closely match Java Edition ( )
- Grass blocks in Mangrove Swamps now have Dirt blocks underneath them ( )
- Fixed a bug causing tamed mobs to disappear when they go through a Nether portal in a multiplayer world ( )
- Edited fish health points of Cod, Pufferfish, Salmon, and Tropical fish to be 3 to match Java Edition
- Fixed an issue that broke Slime spawn behavior and prevented Slimes from spawning in Swamp biomes that were also Slime chunks ( )
- Wandering Trader
- Fixed a bug that prevented Trader Llamas from becoming aggressive towards entities that attack the Wandering Trader ( )
- The game no longer crashes when entering the Coin Starter Bundle Screen
- Vanilla Parity
- Shulker projectile now adds effect "Levitation" instead of "Levitation II" on hit
- Pufferfish now gives Poison II effect instead of Poison IV when consumed ( )
- Fixed a bug that prevented the owner of the "minecraft:angry" component from broadcasting anger to its friends if it has no target. A mob with this component will now be able to get angry if it both does not have a target and the component's "filters" list is empty ( )
- Mobs can now be hit by projectile when their hitboxes are outside the mob's bounds
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview - 126.96.36.199" – Minecraft Feedback, June 15, 2022.