Windows, Android, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox: June 8, 2022
Beta 188.8.131.52 (Android) or Preview 184.108.40.206 (Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox) is the third beta/Preview version for Bedrock Edition 1.19.10, released on June 8, 2022, which added allay duplication, brought more parity from Java Edition, and fixed bugs.
- Renamed to "Flowering Azalea Leaves" to match Java Edition.
- Renamed to "Block of Lapis Lazuli".
- Changed "Feel" sound to match Java Edition.
- Renamed "Resist" sound variant to "Dream".
- Can now dance when a jukebox is playing.
- If an allay is given an amethyst shard while dancing, it can "duplicate", creating another allay.
- Spectator Mode (Experimental)
- While in Spectator Mode, actors in other chunks are no longer culled away
- Allays can now follow players through Nether portals ( )
- Deep Dark
- Amethyst Clusters are no longer destroyed if attached to a Sculk Sensor
- Sculk Shrieker
- Sculk Shrieker particles are now correctly rendered from behind ( )
- Sculk Catalyst
- When a mob dies in proximity of multiple Sculk Catalysts, only the closest one will bloom
- The "It Spreads" achievement is no longer unlocked when a Sculk Catalysts blooms after the death of a mob which carries no XP
- No more graphical artifacts from the Warden emerge or dig particle effect ( )
- Frogs no longer lay Frogspawn on shallow, flowing water ( )
- Fixed issues with mobs disappearing after going through Nether portals ( )
- Resistance effect is no longer one level weaker than it should be ( )
- Haste I will now properly increase the player's mining speed ( )
- Conduit Power I now grants the effect of Haste I instead of Haste II
- Container entities like Boat with Chest can now be opened on mobile devices without crouching if all the seats are occupied
- Cut Copper Slab and its variants can now be placed on the top half of a block on the first attempt ( )
- Pillagers and Vindicator Captains spawned with commands are once again hostile by default ( )
- Ensured content errors are not ignored when loading entity JSON schemas with invalid value types for following fields: The "Runtime_Identifier", "Is_Spawnable" and "Is_Summonable" fields for "description", the "component_groups" field and the "event" field for "events" ( )
- Fixed an issue where new users given Operator permissions by default were not able to use operator commands
- Fixed an issue where worlds that give Operator permissions to new users only give Member permissions
- Mobile Controls
- Updated icon for Interact Button
- Fog setting with negative fog start will no longer cause flame on player model in UI get tainted by fog color
- “particles_blend” material is no longer culled in RenderDragon
- Fixed an issue where Carved Pumpkins launched from Dispensers weren't equipping to nearby mobs
- Parrots once again are poisoned by Cookies ( )
- The player no longer endlessly jumps after entering a boat while holding down the jump button ( )
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a mob has the flocking component
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview - 220.127.116.11" – feedback.minecraft.net, June 8, 2022.