Windows, Android, iOS, iPadOS, Xbox: May 19, 2022
Beta 126.96.36.199 (Windows, Android, Xbox), Preview 188.8.131.52 (Windows, iOS, iPadOS), or Preview 184.108.40.206 (Xbox) is the seventh beta/Preview version for Bedrock Edition 1.19.0, released on May 19, 2022, which fixes bugs. This is the final beta version for 1.19.0.
- "Controller lost connection" popup will be shown after progress screen if controller was disconnected while on that screen
- Deep Dark
- Sculk shriekers and sculk catalyst now generate at the same rate as in Java ( )
- Sculk patches in the ancient cities and deep dark are now larger and more frequent ( )
- Deep dark biome is now decorated with sculk patches regardless of y-level in world ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing wishlist
- Fixed an issue that meant star rating icons would not be correctly filled sometimes
- Fixed an issue that caused downloads to get stuck in queue ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using templates to create new worlds ( )
- User Interface
- Re-added the possibility to drop items in the dark grey area around an item grid in Pocket UI, in order to address a closely related bug that prevented items being dropped outside of some custom GUIs in the Classic UI ( )
- Fixed a block serialization issue for some content packs where some blocks were changing to data value 0
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview - 220.127.116.11/35" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 19, 2022.