Xbox, Windows, Android, iOS/iPadOS: May 4, 2022
Beta 220.127.116.11 (Xbox, Windows, Android), Preview 18.104.22.168 (Windows, iOS/iPadOS) or Preview 22.214.171.124 (Xbox) is the fifth beta/preview version for Bedrock Edition 1.19.0, released on May 4, 2022, which added new achievements, makes changes to spectator mode, and bug fixes.
- Version exclusive: Added four new achievements.
- "It spreads"
- "Birthday song"
- "With our powers combined!"
- "Sneak 100"
- Now drop experience when killed by a player.
- Now drop themselves when broken.
- Changed the texture of the sonic boom particle.
These additions and changes are accessible by enabling the "Spectator Mode" and "Gametest Framework" experimental toggle.
- Used to create GameTest script performance traces.
- Custom input mapping for Spectator Mode added.
- Spectators are now unable to:
- Drop items
- Use items
- Open inventory
- Interact with the world through input
- Interact with chests or other container UI
- Spectators no longer fly slowly when entering Spectator Mode from ground.
- Players enter noclip and flying when enabling Spectator Mode.
- Players stop riding, using items, sleeping, and gliding when entering Spectator Mode.
- Double-jump no longer breaks Spectator Mode.
- GameTest Framework
- GameTest module type changed from
scriptin manifest.json file.
- Added an optional attribute
languagewhich has only one supported value –
- Added an optional attribute
- Submit Feedback button is now described as a link by Text-To-Speech
- "Controller connection lost" popup now will also be shown on Main Menu screen
- Allay no longer stops moving when attempting to reach an item that is too far away while being leashed
- Ancient Cities
- Ancient Cities are no longer flooded with water or lava as often ( )
- Darkness effect in water no longer creates colorful jumping lines around sources of light ( )
- Darkness effect fade-in is no longer abrupt ( )
- Breaking an activated Sculk Shrieker no longer stops the Warden from spawning ( )
- Structure Void block no longer generate in Ancient City with Sculk Vein generated around it ( )
- Trap mechanism variant under main central structure in Ancient City now works properly ( )
- Sculk Shriekers can once again be waterlogged
- Warden now emits darkness every 6 seconds
- Prevent Warden from building anger towards and targeting experience orbs ( )
- Prevent Warden from attacking non mob type actors such as the Trident
- Warden can now detect vibrations emitted by a Sculk Shrieker shrieking
- Warden now prefers investigating the closest mobs position after sniffing
- Warden now doesn't play anger listening sounds when getting angry through an attack
- Warden’s heartbeat now reflects the anger towards either the Warden’s target or the highest recorded anger
- Fixed the little jumping bug after Warden has emerged from the ground ( )
- The sonic explosion particle has been updated to a new texture
- Sculk Sensor
- Sculk Sensors correctly detect when Turtle Eggs and Slab Blocks are placed on their respective existing blocks ( )
- Sculk Sensors now activate repeatedly when an entity is on top of them ( )
- A projectile hitting Wool or Wool Carpet does not produce vibration anymore
- A player looking at a tamed animal does not produce vibrations anymore
- A player crouching with a Shield in the offhand slot does not produce vibrations anymore ( )
- The Sculk Sensor correctly detects when a Dirt, Coarse Dirt, or Rooted Dirt Block is tilled with a Hoe ( )
- Sculk Sensors can now detect Boat movement
- Sculk Sensors can now detect a Boat above a bubble column making splashes
- The Sculk Sensor correctly detects when a Dirt, Coarse Dirt, or Rooted Dirt Block is turned into a Mud block when interacted with while holding a Water Bottle ( )
- Sculk Sensors can be waterlogged once again
- The lower face of Sculk Sensors can now provide support to other blocks
- A Sculk Sensor can no longer detect a player sneaking on another Sculk Sensor
- Mangrove Propagule now grow into trees at the same speed as in Java Edition ( )
- Bees can now pollinate Mangrove Propagules ( )
- Mangrove Planks can now be crafted from Stripped Mangrove Logs ( )
- Mangrove blocks are now sorted next to other Overworld wood types ( )
- Mangrove Roots are no longer located in the 'Woods' section of the Creative Inventory
- Mangrove Wood map colors now match Java Edition ( )
- Mangrove Log and Stripped Mangrove Log map colors now match Java Edition ( )
- Mangrove Roots are now flammable ( )
- Mud Block
- Gravity blocks now break when falling on Mud blocks ( )
- Turning Dirt to Mud now produces a splash sound ( )
- Mud block is now placed beside Dirt in the Creative Inventory ( )
- Mud Brick Slabs now play sounds when two Slabs are stacked into a full block ( )
- Frogs now provide same experience points as other animals like Cows and Goats ( )
- Frogspawn is no longer affected by random tick speed (Vanilla Parity)
- Tadpoles hurt sounds volume has been increased, and Tadpoles now have a grow-up sound ( )
- When in the Nether, Endermen, Piglins, Skeletons, and Wither Skeletons now spawn in a wider range of light levels (from light level 0 to 11)
- Torches can no longer be placed on Bells
- Added Wild Update Achievements; "It spreads", "Birthday song", "With our powers combined!", and "Sneak 100"
- Fixed a bug where Leads would render on top of Glass ( )
- Reverted mirrored mob parts in Wolf model according to current Art Direction
- A Boat with Chest now drops a single item when destroyed instead of two items (Boat and Chest) ( )
- Mangrove Roots can no longer be used as fuel in Furnaces
- When broken each Minecart variant (Chest/Hopper/TNT) drops itself as a single item, instead of splitting into two items (such as Chest and Minecart)
- Mobs do not get stuck into open Trapdoors anymore ( )
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players are battling and both players are wearing Thorns enchanted Armor ( )
- Fixed crash that could occur when blending worlds with air filled chunks
- Fixed a crash that could occur during splitscreen play
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview - 126.96.36.199/31" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 4, 2022.