Xbox, Windows, Android, iOS/iPadOS: April 6, 2022
Beta 184.108.40.206 (Xbox, Windows, Android) or Preview 220.127.116.11 (Xbox, Windows, iOS/iPadOS) is the first beta/preview version for Bedrock Edition 1.19.0, released on April 6, 2022, which adds the mangrove swamp biome, mangrove wood, mud and its variants, and fixes bugs.
- A new type of leaves.
- A new type of log, as well as a stripped variant.
- Can be used to craft mangrove woods and planks.
- A new type of planks.
- Can be used to craft mangrove buttons, doors, fences, fence gates, pressure plates, signs, slabs, stairs, and trapdoors.
- A new type of sapling.
- Can be grown by bonemealing the mangrove leaves, grows from the exposed bottom of it.
- Propagules can also grow spontaneously from leaves, but only if they're naturally generated (not player placed leaves).
- Have 4 stages to fully grown, can be accelerated by bonemealing.
- Can break off a fully grown one, plant it to growing a mangrove tree.
- Can be planted underwater.
- Can be placed in flower pots.
- A see-through block just like leaves, but can be waterlogged.
- Mining faster when using axes.
- Unlike leaves, it will not break when moved by a piston.
- A new type of wood, as well as a stripped variant.
- Can be used to craft mangrove planks.
- Can generate in the mangrove biome.
- When walking on mud, entities sink down a bit.
- Like soul sand, but without the slowdown.
- Can be made by using a water bottle directly or through a dispenser on dirt, coarse dirt and rooted dirt.
- Enderman holdable.
- Can be crafted from 4 packed mud.
- Can be used to crafted into mud brick slabs, stairs, and walls using a crafting table or stonecutter.
- Can be crafted from 1 mud and 1 mangrove roots.
- Unlike regular roots, they are an opaque block that can't be waterlogged.
- Mining faster when using axes.
- Can be crafted from 1 mud and 1 wheat.
- A new type of boat, crafted with mangrove planks.
- Can be made into a mangrove boat with chest
- A new swamp located in warmer and more humid places, a place which a swamp can be found often.
- Contains Mangrove trees, a new type of tree. Currently, the logs are regular oak logs instead of mangrove logs
- The floor is coated with a thick layer of mud.
- A new accessibility slider has been added in the options menu called “Darkness Effect Strength”.
- It controls how dark the Darkness effect gets when a Warden or Sculk Shrieker gives it to the player.
- Added the following splash text:
- "Shriek like a Sculk Shrieker!"
- "Who let the frogs out?"
- "Croak team!"
- "Flower forest TM perfume"
- "Hat Fridays!"
- Can now detect more types of vibration, including:
- Sneaking in water
- Containers being opened/closed
- Candles being placed, lit or unlit
- Players eating food or drinking potions
- Big Dripleaves changing state
- Goat Horns being played (not including Copper Horns).
- Projectile landing (unless the player is sneaking whilst shooting)
- Falling in lava
- Players sneaking on top of them
- Can now be leashed and nametagged if holding an item
- Now have new sound effects
- Now move slower when not attempting to follow its owner, and will only start following its owner from a further distance than before
- No longer croak whilst eating mobs
- Can now imitate the warden
- Can no longer open or close doors
- Now randomly moves around
- Changed drinking sound to match Java Edition
- Added new sound effects for gaining and losing invisibility
- Can now be named with a name tag, but this will not stop them from despawning
- No longer gets angry at inanimate objects, such as minecarts, or other wardens
- Can now preserve anger level towards despawned entities
- Added new hurt, death and angry listening sound effects
- Darkness effect
- Updated to have a black distance fog, similar to Java Edition
- All the Wild Update features are no longer behind experimental gameplay.
- Wild Update
- Allay can now be leashed if it is already holding an item ( )
- Allay can now be named by a Name Tag if it is already holding an item ( )
- Sculk Sensors can now detect players sneaking in Water ( )
- Sculk Sensors can now detect containers being opened or closed ( )
- Sculk Sensors can now detect Candles being placed, lit, or unlit ( )
- Sculk Sensors can now detect players eating food or drinking potions ( )
- Sculk Sensors can now detect Big Dripleaves changing their state ( )
- Mobile Touch Controls
- Block highlights will no longer stay if players lift their block breaking finger off the screen while still using a second finger to move around with non-classic touch controls
- Fixed issue where Boats were not controllable with new touch controls ( )
- Fixed issue where players were not able to descend while on top of Scaffolding ( )
- Removed inversion of movement when in front facing third-person camera ( )
- Fixed a bug causing the Parrot's head to always face the player while riding the player
- Fixed bug causing player to take fall damage after getting into a Bed while falling ( )
- Fixed bug causing baby Llamas to fire llama spit from above their head ( )
- Fixed a crash when loading a Behavior Pack with non-JSON object in entity components, component_groups, and "add"/"remove" events ( ) ( )
- Fences and Walls no longer connect to Bells ( )
- Fixed a texture bug in the Warden's bioluminescent texture where the right arm's bottom face didn’t have bioluminescent colors ( )
- Fixed a bug where the Trident, Bow, Spyglass, Crossbow, and Shield would not be visible when held by an Allay ( )
- Fixed a bug where the Trident, Bow, Spyglass and Crossbow would not render when picked up by a Fox ( )
- Mirrored the Spider's left legs ( )
- Mirrored the Wolf's left ear and left legs ( )
- Fixed a bug where the Brewing Stand's arms textures did not touch the base ( )
- Moved the Brewing Stand's base UVs and updated the base texture
- Fixed the Brewing Stand's arms rotation
- Created a better transition between the End Portal Frame side texture and the End Stone ( )
- Removed unused pixels in the End Rod texture ( )
- Updated the Mycelium's side texture to match other dirt-based textures ( )
- Fixed a bug where End Crystal beams would point far above their target blocks
- Fixed a bug causing z-fighting to occur on bottom of player’s head while wearing a Skull ( )
- Wandering Trader
- The Wandering Trader no longer opens or closes doors ( )
- The Wandering Trader now randomly moves around ( )
- The Wandering Trader now matches Java Edition's drinking sounds ( )
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview 18.104.22.168" – minecraft.net, April 6, 2022.