Xbox One, Windows, Android: December 15, 2021
Beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.18.10, released on December 15, 2021, which adds some of The Wild Update features behind the experimental gameplay and fixes bugs. This was the final beta released in 2021.
- Added a new "Globe" banner pattern.
- Currently unobtainable in survival.
These additions and changes are accessible by enabling the "Wild Update" and "Enable GameTest Framework" experimental toggle.
- Non-solid blocks that can be placed on water.
- Laid by frogs after mating.
- Frog spawn egg added.
- Tadpole spawn egg added.
- Obtained by using a water bucket on a tadpole, similar to obtaining a bucket of fish or axolotl.
- Can be used to transport tadpoles as with fish and axolotls.
- Can croak, jump, swim, and walk on land
- Come in three variants: default, tropical, and snowy.
- The default variant is orange, the tropical variant is white, and the snowy variant is green.
- Can be tempted and bred using seagrass.
- Lay eggs on water after mating.
- Grow from tadpoles.
- Variants depend on the temperature of the biome it turns from a tadpole to a frog in.
- Eat small slimes
- Jump around like fish when on land, and eventually die.
- Grow up into frogs.
- Can be held in a water bucket.
- Frog type dependent on which temperature a tadpole grows in.
- Has 3 variants, tropical, temperate, and tundra.
- GameTest Framework
- Updated Dimension:spawnEntityto take a Location or a BlockLocation
- Added property brokenBlockPermutation to indicate which kind of block was broken
- Players no longer gain a particle effect when obtaining Bad Omen from Pillager Captains.
- Sleeping in a Bed will once again trigger the fade to black screen ( ).
- The camera now will interpolate its position again when the player sneaks ( ).
- Villagers now make a "No" sound when attempting to make a trade when they are out of stock ( ).
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon would become invisible when flying towards the portal fountain after dying ( ).
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player is near a village
- Fixed a crash that could occur when shift-clicking Armor in the Crafting Table while using Pocket UI ( ).
- User Interface
- Added appropriate padding to "Item Text Name" box UI for when players have Armor equipped in Survival mode and select items via the hotbar ( ).
- Fixed an issue where text shadows had a reduced offset when text message contains button glyph.
- Fixed a bug that caused the '/kill' command to not kill entities with the Absorption effect ( ).
- When using '/replaceitem' on a Donkey's or Mule's Chest, the item will now go to the correct slot.
- Education Edition Features
- Axolotls, Bees, Boats, Cats, Dolphins, Glow Squids, Goats, Hoglins, Iron Golems, Ocelots, Pandas, Parrots, Pigs, Polar Bears, Squids, Striders, Wolves, and Zoglins can now have Balloons attached to them.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox / Windows / Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, December 15, 2021.