Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows: November 18, 2021
- Restricted big dripleaf placement to clay, coarse dirt, dirt, farmland, grass blocks, moss blocks, mycelium, podzol and rooted dirt.
- Changed the base texture of lit comparators from to .
- Tweaked the wither skull's texture to use the new wither face from the Texture Update.
- Now the gradual transition from stone starts at height between Y=0 to Y=8, rather than Y=-8 to Y=0 previously.
- The splash "[this splash text has been delayed until part 2]" has been changed to "[this splash text is now available]".
- Added the "Don't feed chocolate to parrots!" splash text.
- Fixed the food cooldown visual not being semi-transparent on the HUD ( )
- Ruined Portals under Ocean and Swamp biomes are no longer waterlogged and will spawn dry
- Primed TNT will no longer explode when spawned using '/summon' and the TNT Explodes game rule is disabled ( )
- Capped the freezing range of the Frost Walker enchantment to 8 blocks to avoid server unresponsiveness
- Farmer Villagers now do not pick up more than 8 stacks of items ( )
- Offset Maps held in hand relative to the screen's aspect ratio so it always stays close to the screen's edge and remains fully visible
- Fixed Monster Spawners that sometimes stopped spawning mobs when the chunks they were placed in were reloaded ( )
- The 'Iron Belly' achievement can once again be unlocked ( )
- Fixed Structure Blocks infinitely spawning the same entities when loading a structure ( )
- Players can no longer be hurt by their own armor enchantments such as Thorns ( )
- Food once again applies effects when eaten
- Water blocks near edges should now flow properly
- Fire can no longer be placed on top of Lightning Rods
- The width of Walls connecting to Candles is now correct ( )
- Improved the animation of falling blocks entities (e.g. Sand and Gravel) ( )
- Big Dripleaf, Amethyst Buds, and Amethyst Clusters no longer break in Structure Blocks
- Amethyst Clusters are now properly destroyed when the supporting block is destroyed ( )
- Copper Blocks and variants now oxidize in the Nether ( )
- Big Dripleaf placement has been restricted to Clay, Grass, Dirt, Farmland, Moss, Rooted Dirt, Podzol, and Mycelium ( )
- Pointed Dripstone can now only be placed on full faces of blocks
- Glow Lichen is now oriented the correct way when placed
- Magma Blocks no longer deal damage when FireDamage gamerule is set to false ( )
- Player can now use emotes on scaffolding ( )
- Players no longer have problems moving after respawning or getting out of bed
- Villagers, Rabbits, and Foxes spawned in the Frozen and Jagged Peaks biomes now spawn as their respective snowy variants ( )
- Goats now spawn in the Jagged Peaks and Frozen Peaks biomes ( )
- Fixed a camera issue when entering a Bed while still in glide mode ( )
- Fixed lighting bugs when removing light sources after returning to the Overworld from other dimensions ( , )
- Updated textures for multiple blocks and items to remove bugs and achieve parity between Bedrock and Java Edition ( )
- Fixed coin purchases not updating displayed coin amount until after relaunching the game
- User Interface
- Fixed the Achievements button not being accessible when scrolling up on the Pause Screen
- "Invite to game" and Crown buttons on the Pause Screen now have a white border when focused with custom resolution
- Fixed the height of the scrolling content panel on the Marketplace sidebar navigation to display the scrolling bar for varying device resolutions
- Fixed a redundant " - " beside the player's username is seen after adding them to friends ( )
- World Generation
- Fixed Mesa and Frozen Ocean biomes having inconsistent generation on Realms
- The old Bedrock layer between y=0 and y=4 in old chunks is now replaced with Deepslate when upgrading old worlds ( )
- Copper Ore can now generate in Deepslate variant in Dripstone Caves ( )
- Vanilla Parity
- Adjusted the "otherside" music disc to give off a Redstone signal of 14 to match Java Edition ( )
- Adjusted the "Pigstep" music disc to give off a Redstone signal of 13 to match Java Edition ( )
- The Bow’s shaking animation now only appears when the Bow is fully drawn
- The '/effect' command no longer has the redundant argument 'empty' ( )
- Performance and Stability
- Added log messages to help identify the cause of the BDS crash ( ).
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, November 18, 2021.