Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows, Android: November 4, 2021
This version was reuploaded around a few hours later on Windows to fix the version having no RenderDragon rendering engine.
- Can now generate in shallow water.
- No longer generate naturally.
- Now generate in lower frequency.
- The game has temporarily been reverted from API 30 to API 29
- Now the players will lose their data if they uninstall Minecraft, unless checking the box indicating that want to keep the data.
- This is due to Google's new API requirements.
- User Interface
- Updated the "out of storage" message
- Loading older worlds will no longer cause chunks to be empty ( ).
- Fixed an issue that could prevent some music tracks from playing in the Nether ( ).
- Fixed Leaf Blocks not remaining transparent when surrounded by partial blocks such as Buttons or Slabs ( , ).
- Fixed face culling of the block below a Leaf Block, fixing an x-ray effect.
- Fixed an issue where the Shield would get locked to the player's offhand slot in the inventory screen when opening the inventory screen while crouching ( ).
- Fixed an issue with some Marketplace packs in beta builds spawning the player in the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug that could cause double chests to split and become unusable ( ).
- World Generation
- Frozen biomes no longer generate Ice pillars below Y=0 on worlds with updated chunks ( ).
- Ocean ruins and shipwrecks are now generated in lower frequency ( ).
- Azalea trees no longer generate underwater ( ).
- Azalea trees can now generate in shallow water.
- Rooted Dirt can no longer generate without an Azalea tree ( ).
- Vanilla Parity: Removed Deep Warm Ocean from biome placement ( ).
- Fixed pillars of Dripstone that could previously be generated on the surface of the Overworld ( ).
- Fixed an issue to prevent Small Dripleaf blocks from being placed inside Lava blocks.
- Players with existing external storage will be migrated to the new location on start up. They can still play if migration fails by closing the results window ( , , ).
- Fixed content error when Molang expression has no tokens to only fire when 'min_engine_version' is 1.17.40 or higher.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, November 4, 2021.
- – "Render dragon is gone" – resolved as "Cannot Reproduce"