Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows 10, Android: October 14, 2021
- Added the
/lootcommand with spawn loot overload.
- Now drop 2-5 Raw Copper when mining instead of 2-3.
- Block of Copper can be converted to 4 Cut Copper using stonecutter.
- Now only spawn in water from Y=50 to Y=64.
- Additionally, tropical fishes now also spawn in lush caves at any height.
- Now can spawn in aquifers inside dripstone caves.
- Now only spawn in water blocks under Y=30.
- No longer spawn in Stony Peaks.
- Now only generate up to Y=30.
- Rarity has been increased to match 1.17 levels.
- Non-cave biomes (e.g. Savannas) no longer change with height.
- Tweaked the relative size of some biomes, to match 1.17 a bit closer.
- Increased the average size of most biomes.
- Tweaked frozen biomes blending.
- Canyons are now placed on the same height as on pre-1.18 world generation.
- Increased the amount of dungeons, especially below Y=0.
- Increased the number of blobs.
- Water lakes were removed, because Aquifers could provide local water levels.
- Ore distribution
- Copper Ore now generates between Y=-16 and Y=112, generating the most at Y=48, and increased the number of blobs.
- Added more unexposed Diamonds.
- Extra gold generates below Y=-48.
- Decreased minimum generation height of the upper range of Iron Ore from Y=112 to Y=80, and increased the number of blobs.
- Now slightly more spread out.
- Main menu background is changed to reflect Caves & Cliffs: Part II.
- The new background however is not visible due to the beta resource packs being applied in all beta versions.
These additions and changes are accessible by enabling the "Enable GameTest Framework" experimental toggle.
- GameTest Framework
- Added deltaTime read only property to TickEvent which represents the time between the last Level tick in seconds
- Caves & Cliffs
- Fixed shifted sub-chunks on Caves & Cliffs flat worlds ( )
- Hoodoos now generate in Eroded Badland biomes again ( )
- Strange pillars no longer generate below Eroded Badland biomes ( )
- Water and Lava springs now correctly generate at the expected frequency
- Fixed issue with Copper Ore hanging mid-air in ravines ( )
- Lightning bolts do not have a shadow anymore ( )
- Snow Grass Block and all types of Snow blocks now use similar colors ( )
- Bone Meal
- Nether Sprouts once again generate when using Bone Meal on Warped Nylium ( )
- Re-entering a Caves & Cliffs world when in a danger zone at a valid negative Y position no longer teleports player to positive Y ( )
- Copper Ore now drops 2-5 (from 2-3) Raw Copper items ( )
- In the Stonecutter, a Block of Copper can be converted to four Cut Copper ( )
- Fixed player hitbox not resetting after gliding with Elytra ( )
- Fixed player flight with Elytra being cancelled when hitting a wall and taking damage ( )
- Ender Pearls no longer generate as Glow Sticks in Woodland Mansion chests ( )
- Fixed an issue preventing Tropical Fish from spawning in Lush Caves ( )
- Water drips now trigger splash effects
- Fixed caching support for subchunk requests where it would sometimes not use the cache
- Fixed a versioning error with animation controllers that was causing the wrong schema to be utilized on marketplace worlds with an animation controller version 1.8.0
- User Interface
- Renamed some occurrences of "level" in the user interface to the more accurate "world"
- When a value for a stepped slider does not correspond to a step it will display at the closest step
- Replaced the missing "Always Day" option in world settings ( )
- Vanilla Parity
- Shield blocking animation now plays smoothly ( )
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, October 14, 2021.