Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows 10, Android: September 30, 2021
- Fixed shifted sub-chunks on Caves & Cliffs flat worlds ( ).
- Flat worlds with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled will properly upgrade to use the new dimension heights.
- Fixed an issue where Light Blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld.
- Tropical Fish no longer lose their colors upon grabbing them with a Water Bucket and then releasing them ( ).
- Trapdoors show up in the Recipe Book again ( ).
- Lily Pads can once again be placed on water deeper than one block ( ).
- Mobs no longer jump continuously on non-full blocks such as Snow layers ( ).
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, September 30, 2021.