Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: August 18, 2021
- Now when destroyed as an entity, it drops the items it currently has.
- "Profile" button menu to Character Creator has been renamed to "Dressing Room".
- Animations and events defined in Behavior Packs can now run commands that require cheats without the player enabling cheats (such as setting certain rules with the
potion..postfixpotion string resources have been renamed to
- Potion name string resources have been changed so there are separate "Splash" and "Lingering" string resources.
- The old style of using
potion.*.postfixis still supported.
- User Interface
- Content warning message now informs the user of issues with their language file if the format is invalid.
- Cartographers will now only give maps to undiscovered monuments ( ).
- Enchanting Table's enchantment probability is now weighted ( ).
- Vanilla Parity
- Fixed Barrier Block hitbox missing when not holding a Barrier Block ( ).
- Fixed Barrier Blocks not blocking projectiles ( ).
- Fixed Barrier Blocks not blocking player interaction with blocks behind them.
- Shulker Boxes now drop their contents when destroyed as an item ( , ).
- Bows and Tridents are now held more similarly to Java Edition ( , ).
- Grass and water block tint colors are no longer slightly randomized with noise.
- Abandoned villages are now far rarer, more closely matching the Java Edition ( ).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Trident, Shield, and Crossbow to render incorrectly when an additional player is connected over the internet using a Marketplace skin ( ).
- Fixed a bug which could cause the Spyglass to appear as if it's being thrown when using a custom skin ( ).
- Fixed emissive light propagation in ray tracing mode by increasing irradiance cache sample size ( ).
- The hotbar is no longer too dark when anti-aliasing is increased ( ).
- The crosshair no longer flickers during multiplayer sessions ( ).
- Replaced loading bars with new loading spinner in the Marketplace.
- User Interface
- Fixed the hotbar being misaligned with XP bar by 1 pixel ( ).
- Using the touch interface, holding the output slot on the Stonecutter or Loom will now rapidly craft items ( ).
- Fixed an incorrect popup when attempting to activate a pack with a missing dependency ( ).
- Fixed translation issues for some keys containing upper case letters.
- Fixed incorrect position when dismounting at a negative world height ( ).
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, August 18, 2021.