Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: August 12, 2021
- No longer emits light to match Java Edition.
- Re-added "Experimental Molang Features" toggle to support experimental Molang features.
- Added DragonFX materials to support rasterized g-buffer prepass of raytracing resources.
- Data Driven Items
- Updated documentation for DamageableItemComponent.
- Moved experimental Molang queries (other than those related to Actor Properties) to a new 'Experimental Molang Features' toggle.
These changes are accessible by enabling the "Experimental Molang Features" experimental toggle.
- Data Driven Blocks
- Adds BlockPartVisibilityComponent
- Allows creators to specify Molang conditions for each “bone” listed in the geometry JSON that turn on/off bones based on the block state
- Adds experimental block_neighbor_has_any_tags and block_neighbor_has_all_tags MoLang queries
- Takes a block relative position and a set of tags
- Returns 0/1
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when downloading large marketplace worlds.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash or prevented worlds from being accessed or opened on some Android 11 devices ( ).
- Vanilla Parity
- Matched respawn from bed behavior with Java by attempting to avoid placing the player on damage dealing blocks when waking up from a bed.
- Matched respawn from bed behavior with Java by attempting to place the player on the side of the bed they entered from when waking up from a bed ( ).
- Mob spawners no longer emit light.
- Staying close to Powder Snow doesn't protect undead mobs from burning under sunlight ( ).
- Character Creator
- Infinite loading no longer appears after selecting the "See pack in store" button within the skin pack description section of the dressing room.
- User Interface and HUD
- Fixed an issue where the item category text color did not match the item text color if it was changed in resource packs.
- Fixed an issue where patterns in the loom would not display correctly with some texture packs.
- Fixed experimental query.bone_orientation_trs to have correct translation Y and scale results.
- Crash will no longer occur when entering a world with a custom resource pack that contains query.armor_color_slot ( ).
- Fixed controller support when editing NPC dialog.
- Parsing of UI json field "ignored" now throws a content_error if it is invalid.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, August 12, 2021.