Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: August 4, 2021
- No longer spawn in less than 5x4x5 area.
- Medium Magma Cubes now have a larger hitbox (1.04 x 1.04 blocks) to match Slimes.
- No longer spawn in less than 3x3x2 area.
- No longer pick up glow ink sacs.
- Added "Clear Hotbar" option to the controller settings.
- Added "Show Border Effect" in the world settings.
- New chemistry material reductions can now be defined in the JSON files.
- Chalkboards now appear consistently when being placed.
/clonecommand now copies signal strength for Levers and Redstone Dust.
/structurecommand can now specify a <to: x y z> position argument with y below 0 as long as it is equal or above the minimum height for that dimension.
- Added functionality for Intellisense options: "d" and "default" in the gamemode command selector.
- Minecart with Command Block can now use the self selector (@s) in its commands to target itself.
/time setcommand now sets the correct time and day when specifying a time above 24000 or below the current time (e.g.
/time set 0sets the day to 0,
/time set 28000sets the day to 1), and
/timecan now set or add to a negative world time.
- Updated documentation formatting for item components.
- Using water buckets to collect fish has been version locked to prevent breaking old world templates.
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when downloading large Marketplace worlds
- Text to Speech now correctly reads item names in the inventory
- Inventory grid slots are no longer double counted for Text to Speech focus controls
- Light blocks are now visible when holding another, and also show brightness value ( )
- Fixed Light Block not being removed when left-clicking it while holding a Light Block ( )
- Fixed Light Block brightness not being adjustable when right-clicking it ( )
- Fixed Light Block hitbox issue ( )
- Fixed Barrier Block being destructible whilst not holding a Barrier Block
- Boats now disappear from inventory correctly after placing it on water in Survival mode ( )
- User Interface
- Text to Speech for chat setting once again correctly narrates chat messages ( )
- Sidebar strings are now localized properly when a new language is loaded or the current language changes
- Updated the Achievements button and moved from the Profile screen to the Main Menu and Pause screens
- Enabled new achievements screens for VR (not including PSVR)
- Vanilla Parity
- Eating Chorus Fruit while gliding no longer deals fall damage to the player ( )
- Fixed an animation parity issue with Skeletons not using both arms to hold their Bows ( )
- Fixed an issue where mobs would sometimes render with incorrect geometry when viewed from the Structure Block preview window ( )
- Experimental Features: Wither can now be spawned on negative heights ( )
- Ghasts no longer spawn in less than 5x4x5 area ( )
- Magma Cubes no longer spawn in less than 3x3x2 area ( )
- Medium Magma Cubes now have a larger hitbox ( )
- Shulker boxes now remain in Dispensers when dispensed at world limit ( )
- Unicode font now correctly highlights on Signs with glowing text ( )
- Waterlogged blocks no longer occasionally turn into ghost blocks ( )
- Pumpkins placed facing South, East, or West now can now be used to trade with Villagers if they were mined with Silk Touch tools ( )
- More Candles can no longer be added to Candles placed without any support block ( )
- Sky no longer renders through walls of a large enclosed area when using fog.
- Fixed the ability to add launch point positional offset for projectiles spawned with the
- Fixed the ability to add angular offset to launch vector for projectiles spawned with the
- Fixed offset not working for projectiles summoned through an interaction.
- Fixed projectile
angleoffsetvalue only reflected if shooter is riding another entity.
- Fixed rotation of projectile launchpoint around a mob when projectile offset specified.
query.item_remaining_use_durationhaving improperly scaled or inverted results.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, August 4, 2021.