Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows 10, Android: May 26, 2021
- Block of Quartz, Crafting Table, Polished Blackstone Bricks, Cracked Polished Blackstone Bricks, and Sculk Sensor
- Changed the textures to match Java Edition.
- Rooted dirt texture is now randomly rotated, matching the behavior of the regular dirt block ( ).
- Dried Kelp, Netherite Axe, Netherite Boots, Netherite Hoe, Netherite Ingot, Netherite Pickaxe, and Netherite Sword
- Changed the texture to match Java Edition.
- When fed with a bucket of tropical fish, it will now return a water bucket instead of a bucket ( ).
- Axolotl's hitbox is now smaller to match the size of the mob.
- Axolotls no longer move their tails while playing dead ( ).
- Skeletons now turn into strays after 20 seconds inside powder snow, instead of 45 seconds.
- Changed the models to have three cubes again instead of two, and to match Java Edition.
- Added a new accessibility icon in the Settings menu.
query.show_bottom- a query for determining whether or not the entity's bottom is rendered.
query.death_time- a query for determining the elapsed ticks since a mob started dying.
math.min_angle- a math expression for minimizing the angle magnitude (in degrees) into the range [-180, 180].
- Loot chests with Seed = 0 now correctly randomize if placed on the same coordinates.
- Note that pickblocking a Vanilla loot chest before opening it will now result in identical loot in each copy unless the player set the seed to 0 in the NBT.
- Data Driven Mobs
- Graphics hardware that supports a maximum D3D11 feature level of 9_3 or below are no longer supported.
- Stability and Performance
- Added better error handling for JSON parsing. Also added several new content errors for item parsing as well as for loot tables.
- Incoming client-sync properties for newly seen types will properly register with client-side Actor Property Manager groups.
- Vanilla Parity
- Thunderstorms now happen as often as on Java Edition ( ).
- Guardians and elder guardians now attack axolotls on sight.
- Drowned now attack axolotls on sight.
- Azalea can now be bone-mealed when placed on clay.
- Using Pick Block on azalea leaves and flowering azalea leaves now results in the correct blocks being picked ( ).
- Copper Ore
- Copper ore is now placed after other Overworld ores in the Creative inventory ( ).
- Deepslate is now placed after other stones in the Creative inventory ( ).
- Glow Item Frame
- Glow item frame is now placed after regular item frame in the Creative inventory ( ).
- Hanging Roots
- Hanging roots are now destroyed by water ( , ).
- Lightning Rod
- Lightning rod no longer breaks falling blocks that land on it ( ).
/title clearnow correctly clears the title and subtitle from the HUD ( ).
- Dressing Room
- Profile screen reload button is now localized.
- Fixed split-screen players not able to rename items on anvils ( ).
- Projectiles such as snowballs and eggs no longer cast shadows.
- All dropped items now have a similar floating height.
- Data-driven items now swing faster when not targeting blocks ( ).
- Firework rockets obtained from
/replaceitemcommand now have a flight duration ( ).
- Firework stars obtained from
/replaceitemcommand now have proper color values ( ).
- Lush Caves
- Small dripleaf now only drops itself when broken with shears.
- Powder Snow
- Burning mobs can no longer destroy powder snow when the Mob Griefing gamerule is disabled.
- User Interface
- Hotbar item tooltip duration now scales with the length of the tooltip's text.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 26, 2021.