Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 20, 2021
- Added a new field "transform_to_item" to the "minecraft:ageable" component.
- If the field is filled with an item name, the item will be given back when any of "feed_items" are used. Similar to "transform_to_item" in the "minecraft:breedable" component.
- Long stalactites drip only from the tip.
- Stalactites now drip water slightly more often when filling a cauldron.
- Pointed dripstone now correctly gets destroyed after the block it was placed on is broken by block updates.
- User Interface
- Tweaked background color of settings screens.
- Fixed a bug that could occur on older worlds where looking up in a minecart would display the inside of the minecart blocking the player's view.
- Maps inside Glow Item Frames no longer cause nearby items to light up.
- Picking or breaking Glow Item Frames now gives the correct item ( ).
- Advanced Pick Block will now save the data of copied blocks correctly ( ).
- Furnace, Smoker, and Blast Furnace now become unlit when fuel finishes ( , ).
- Fixed a bug where the map was centered on player's position when it was created ( ).
- Baby Axolotls no longer consume the Bucket when being fed with a Bucket of Tropical Fish.
- Buckets that were used to feed Axolotls can now be stacked together with other empty Buckets ( ).
- Fixed ripple effect on portals and crash when creating a large amount of portal blocks ( , ).
- Fixed bubble columns on naturally generated Magma Blocks ( ).
- Function's positional offset is no longer re-evaluated for every command inside the function when run with the '/execute' command. It is now only evaluated once for the whole function ( ).
- Fixed an issue with Signs not displaying the saved text upon placement.
- The "has_equipment" filter once again supports data values.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 20, 2021.