Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 13, 2021
- Now correctly turns into a tree if placed on Moss Block.
- Top and bottom textures are now applied in isotropic manner.
- Due to tessellation limitations, isotropic are limited to deepslate when these textures are up and down (as this is a rotatable block) for now.
- Textures are no longer randomly rotated.
- Axolotl no longer attacks invisible mobs.
- Axolotl textures have been updated.
- Naturally spawned Glow Squid now despawn.
- Is now immune to freezing.
- Are now slightly rarer, from 1 geode in 48 chunks to 1 geode in 53 chunks.
- Controller tooltips
- Added tooltips for:
- Experiments toggle
- Added a warning for loading an old world with Experimental features in a new version of the game.
- Added a label that indicates that a world is Experimental.
- Added a description for Experimental features in the world creation screen.
Changes have been made behind the Caves & Cliffs experiments toggle, which gives early access to the world generation coming in Bedrock Edition 1.18.0.
- Aquifers below Y=0 will sometimes be made of lava.
- Caves & Cliffs
- Bred Axolotl maintain their color after being placed from a Bucket ( ).
- Amethyst Buds and cluster breaking animation no longer floats in the air.
- Aligned in-hand rendering of Amethyst Bud items with Java Edition ( ).
- Players are now able to use Pick Block Small Dripleaf ( ).
- When bonemealing Small Dripleaf, the resulting Big Dripleaf is at least 2 blocks tall ( ).
- Mobs can once again pathfind around Pointed Dripstone.
- Naturally spawned Glow Squid now despawn ( ).
- Using Pick Block on a Glow Squid in Creative now gives the Glow Squid Egg ( ).
- Lightning that strikes Lightning Rod no longer has the chance to trigger Skeleton traps.
- Multiple blocks can no longer be placed on Powder Snow ( ).
- Fences and Walls no longer connect to Powder Snow ( ).
- Fog effect is no longer applied to the third-person camera when the camera isn't inside Powder Snow ( ).
- Powder Snow Block no longer becomes invisible if the Player is extinguished by both the Powder Snow Block and any other method at the same time ( ).
- Powder Snow no longer has one corner that collides with mobs.
- Skeletons transforming in to Strays now play appropriate transformation sounds.
- Withers no longer take freeze damage from Powder Snow ( ).
- Bees no longer gather nectar from Sweet Berry Bushes.
- Bees can once again enter Beehives and Bee Nests ( ).
- Player who receives negative damage will not generate absorption heart ( ).
- When a Player using the touch interface presses and holds the crafting output window, they can rapidly craft items up to one stack ( ).
- Iron and Gold ore
- Iron and Gold Ore now drops the correct block item instead of nothing when mined on worlds that have a Base Game Version locked to a value lower than 1.17.
- Picking up part of a stack no longer picks up the entire stack and drops the excess ( ).
- Player Animations
- Fixed Players showing the Bow holding animation after respawning when killed by another Player ( ).
- Fixed issue where certain items (Bow, Crossbow, Trident, shield in main hand) wouldn't bob with View Bobbing turned on ( ).
- Removed Lit Deepslate Redstone translation ( ).
- Fixed issue with Simburbia world where standing next to a windows shutter block would obscure the view with the "update" texture.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the
/stopsoundcommand to stop the elytra.loop sound ( ).
- Fixed a merge bug when loading json definitions for Vanilla mobs.
- Fixed a bug with the summonable property of overridden vanilla mobs pre JSON version 1.8.0, which caused Bees to not be summonable ( ).
- The "has_equipment" filter will now properly evaluate custom entity spawn eggs.
- The "ImpactDamageSubcomponent" will again only prevent damage from being dealt to fire immune mobs if the 'catchFire' field is true and the projectile is on fire.
- Fixed a crash on Windows 10 that can occur in ray tracing mode due to a stale pointer reference.
- Fixed various cases when ray tracing textures would not be reloaded (resolution switching, upscaling mode switching, ray tracing on/off toggling).
- Fixed Enchanted Bow's textures being too dark ( ).
- Dedicated Server
- The dedicated server log will now list all Experiments enabled in a world when loading it.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 13, 2021.