Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 6, 2021
- An infested variant of deepslate.
- Spawn a silverfish when mined.
- Infested Deepslate can be found in Extreme Hills biomes.
- Added Creator settings tab.
- Currently only has content log settings.
- Added Volumes feature.
- Create volumes in your world: simply create a "volumes" folder in a saved world, and put JSON files in there - 1 JSON file per volume.
- Currently, the player can attach a fog - minecraft or your own custom fog - to a volume. When the player enters the volume, the fog will take effect.
- Now drop themself when mined with Silk Touch tools.
- Are now crafted from 9 copper ingots, instead of 4.
- Can now be crafted down into 9 Copper Ingots.
- Now drops 2–3 raw copper when mined, or more when using a tool enchanted with Fortune.
- Changed deepslate texture match to Java Edition.
- Stalactites now drip water a bit more often when filling Cauldrons.
- Dispensers can now dispense a Powder Snow Block using a Powder Snow Bucket.
- Mining time of Powder Snow Block now matches mining time in Java Edition.
- Tilling Rooted Dirt no longer instantly turns it into a Farmland block.
- Spore Blossom can no longer be waterlogged.
- The texture has been changed. The gold is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of gold in the Texture Update texture.
- The texture has been changed. The iron is now more vibrant and better matches other instances of iron in the Texture Update texture.
- Tweaked the texture.
- Axolotls no longer play dead on land.
- Added new sounds.
- Added the screaming goats.
- Increased chances of getting screamer goat by breeding screamer goat with non-screamer goat.
- Piglins now admire Deepslate Gold Ore, Raw Gold, and Block of Raw Gold.
- Now make a specific sound when they let ink out.
- Minecarts with Chests can also appear in Mineshafts at -y.
- Strongholds will be more hidden in larger caves.
- Moved content log settings from Profile to the new Creator settings.
- The main menu background is now in an amethyst geode.
- The new background however is not visible due to the beta resource packs being applied in all beta versions.
- GameTest Framework
function setColor(color : Number)
property value : Number
- Gets or sets the color of the entity
- Added additional component interfaces. movement, navigation, healable, breathable, ageable, and tameable components can be referenced via
entity.getComponent(componentName : string)
- Container - New interface for interacting with entity containers. Can be referenced via
function setItem(slot : Number, itemStack : ItemStack)
- Adds itemStack to the container at the given slot
function getItem(slot : Number) : ItemStack
- Gets the itemStack at the given slot
function addItem(itemStack : ItemStack)
- Adds the given itemStack to the first available slot of the container
function transferItem(fromSlot : Number, toSlot : Number, toContainer : Container)
- Transfers an ItemStack from fromSlot of the container to toSlot of toContainer
function swapItems(slot : Number, otherSlot : Number, otherContainer : Container)
- Swaps ItemStacks between slot of the container and otherSlot of otherContainer
function worldLocation(relativeLocation : BlockLocation)
- Transforms the coordinates of given GameTest location to its corresponding world location
function relativeLocation(worldLocation : BlockLocation)
- Transforms the coordinates of given world location to its corresponding GameTest location
- Caves & Cliffs
- Axolotl can no longer move on its own while playing dead ( ).
- Skeletons no longer freeze when standing inside of Powder Snow, and will transform into strays after 45 seconds ( ).
- Mobs can now pathfind properly on top of Powder Snow ( ).
- Vanilla Parity: Powder Snow can no longer support Scaffolding ( ).
- Players can no longer Jump on top of Powder Snow to avoid sinking ( ).
- Copper now has correct graphical and sound effects when waxing/dewaxing ( ).
- Old signs no longer glow when being dyed ( ).
- Underside of leaves now render correctly when placed on top of Copper Slabs.
- Fixed an issue where first person offhand items were rendered when zooming in with the Spyglass ( ).
- Spyglass is now part of the "Equipment" category in the Creative inventory ( ).
- Vanilla Parity
- Falling blocks now break when landing on Shulkers.
- User Interface
- Fixed controller cursor sensitivity scaling ( ).
- Fixed a bug preventing users from reassigning key 'E' in "Keyboard & Mouse" settings ( ).
- Fixed issue where Minecart with Command Block was not affected by the 'CommandBlocksEnabled' gamerule ( ).
/kickcommand works properly if cheats and command blocks are disabled, and it no longer uses target selectors.
- "Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 6, 2021.