Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Windows 10: October 20, 2020
- Updated fog settings
- New format for PBR materials - Texture Sets
- These changes will break existing worlds in the RTX Beta. Updating the RTX world templates from the Marketplace will get the latest changes to continue playing
- Added glint effect to held and dropped enchanted items
- Added support for Blindness effect
- Support for solid colored banners
- Added cracking animation when player is above water, but mining blocks underwater
- Improved appearance of sand and ice during day-night cycle
- Various performance and stability improvements
- Reduced mouse and keyboard latency
- Fixed several blue squares appearing on some textures ( )
- Fixed a variety of shimmering item issues, including items in hand, in frames, on armor stands, and bobbing on the ground
- Beta 184.108.40.206 has the same protocol version as beta 220.127.116.11, which means these versions are cross-compatible with each other.
- "Minecraft with RTX Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Windows 10)" , October 20, 2020.