Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: March 25, 2021
- A dim light source that generates in caves.
- It can be waterlogged.
- Use shears to pick it up.
- Use bonemeal to spread it along block surfaces.
- Glow lichen can be composted.
- Can now be composted.
- Can now be turned into grass path using a shovel.
- Are now attracted to flowering azalea and flowering azalea leaves.
- GameTest Framework
- Added Dimension class
- Added World.getDimension
- Updated the GameTest Framework interface:
function assertEntityPresentInArea(entityIdentifier : string)
- Throws an Error if an entity matching the given identifier does not exist in the test region
function print(text : string)
- Prints the given text to the chat
function assertEntityInstancePresent(entity : Entity, position : BlockLocation)
- Throws an Error if the given entity is not present in the given block location
function setEntityTamed(entityIdentifier : string, position : BlockLocation)
- Replaced by component
function setTamed(showParticles : bool)
- Replaced by component
- Returns an array of supported components
function getComponent(componentIdentifier : string)
- Returns the component matching the given identifier
function hasComponent(componentIdentifier : string)
- Returns true if the given component exists on the entity and is supported
- Returns the name of the entity (e.g. "Horse")
- Components for color, health, leashable, and tamemount were added
- Kills the entity
addEventListener(eventName : string, callback : function(entity : Entity))
- Registers an event listener for entity events Supported Events:
- Fires when an entity is created
- Fires when an entity definition event is triggered
- The default value for the tag parameter is now
- Added mouse and keyboard support for Android devices that support it (Oreo and newer)
- Certain Android devices no longer fail to perform multilingual input
- Crosshair placement is no longer offset on certain Android devices
- The game will no longer fail to properly shutdown on certain Android devices
- Fixed resolution issues on certain Android devices
- Fixed networking issues on certain Android devices
- Going underwater on certain Android devices no longer makes the screen go pitch-black
- Powder Snow Block no longer drops when destroyed by an explosion ( )
- Fixed issue where smelting behavior for several fuel sources was broken ( )
- First person eating animation is now centered in the frame ( )
- First person main hand blocking animation now plays properly ( )
- First person main hand and off-hand shields are now symmetrical ( )
- Fixed an issue where patterns in the loom with different resolutions than Vanilla assets would not display correctly
- Crafting (Waxed) Weathered Cut Copper Slabs in the Stonecutter now yields two slabs instead of one ( )
- Leads now correctly attach to Goats ( )
- Lush Cave Blocks
- Azalea leaves and flowering azalea leaves now correctly dropped when sheared
- Moss blocks can now correctly be fertilized using dispensers
- Hanging roots can now correctly be composted
- Small dripleaf now drops as an item when sheared
- Placing a big dripleaf on another big dripleaf increases its height by one
- Using shovel on rooted dirt creates a grass path block
- Bees consider flowering azalea and flowering azalea leaves as flowers
- Using Pick Block function on Cave Vines or breaking them with Silk Touch-enchanted tool now yields Glow Berries
- User Interface
- Fixed an issue where cancelling joining a world while generating it caused the user to get stuck in the progress screen ( ).
- Several enums in ActorDataIDs were added by mistake, and are now being removed.
- Catmull-Rom animations will no longer glitch if the time for a keyframe matches its value.
- All functions run using the
/schedulecommand now run from the origin they are supposed to, instead of from the server.
- Replaced "Whitelist" language use to "AllowList". Dedicated server command "whitelist" changed to "allowlist". Dedicated server "whitelist.json" file changed to "allowlist.json" file. JSON format remains the same.
query.is_in_uiso that it is available to use when a data-driven mob is rendering in the UI (
query.is_in_uireturns true when the mob is rendering in the UI, such as in the inventory window).
- "Correct, no 1.16.230" – @CornerHardMC on Twitter, May 26, 2021
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 25, 2021.