Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: March 11, 2021
- GameTest Framework
- Renamed all references of Actor to Entity.
- Renamed BlockPos to BlockLocation.
- Added startSequence in GameTest which allows finer control over advanced test sequences.
- GameTest sequence callbacks no longer take tests a parameter as the initial test object now lives as long as the whole test.
- Sounds of ditching/collecting Powder Snow with bucket are now assigned to the correct sound categories ( ).
- Player no longer constantly emits particles when on fire after exiting Powder Snow ( ).
- Powder Snow block is no longer present in Creative Menu ( ).
- Fixed Drowned holding tridents backwards during attack ( ).
- Enabled "Find Friends" button on Xbox.
- Performance and Stability
- Improved input latency on Windows 10 when V-Sync is enabled ( ).
- Fixed a bug where UI screen reader didn't read out default controller focus and checkbox state on the Online Play is not Rated pop-up.
- Updated behavior packs to require explicit module dependencies when using other native modules.
- Identifiers within
render_controllerswill now be considered content errors if there is no render controller matching that name.
- Entity json before version 1.16.100 will no longer give a content error for the deprecated field
- Modified condition in "animation_controllers.json" to allow mobs to enter "wield_third_person_raise" ( ).
- Fixed an issue where loading into a world would cause continuous molang errors around "unhandled request for unknown variable".
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, March 11, 2021.