Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: February 3, 2021
- Now removed entirely from the game again.
- Broadcasting options are now completely removed from the game again, since Mixer streaming services are no longer available.
- Component Variables
main_hand- An optional object storing optional transform data for
third_personfor the player's right hand.
off_hand- An optional object storing optional transform data for
third_personfor the player's left hand.
first_person- An optional object storing 3 vectors 'position', 'rotation', 'scale' used to build the first person matrix.
third_person- An optional object storing 3 vectors 'position', 'rotation', 'scale' used to build the third person matrix.
- Render Offsets Component
- Simple items, like swords or pickaxes, can have an optional offset applied to them to modify the way they are rendered.
- Note this component should not be added to an attachable item.
- The screen reader now properly announces edit/create character button text for each character on the profile screen.
- Performance and Stability
- Fixed a number of crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the achievements screen when the anti-aliasing setting was set to 1 ( ).
- Fixed ticks not affecting blocks changing states - this means that things like crops and saplings will once again grow correctly ( ).
- Fixed the player being unable to interact with a tool in their inventory after breaking blocks with it in survival ( ).
- Fixed dried kelp block bottom and carried textures so that rope pixels are aligned ( ).
- Fixed an issue where snow accumulated in lines with certain simulation distances ( ).
- TNT submerged in water will once again launch players in Survival mode.
- Fixed an issue where achievement names and descriptions would not be translated, independent of language selection. ( ).
- The online status of cross-platform friends' shown on the invite screen will now update when a change has been detected ( ).
- Fixed an issue that prevented achievement rewards from showing correctly after changing the language setting.
- Owned and purchasable skins no longer get mixed into different categories while offline.
- Emote title no longer shows previously previewed emote upon re-entering tab.
- Updated the in-game links to the feedback site and bug tracker.
- Goat and other tinted spawn eggs now look correct when held in hand ( ).
- Fixed an issue with screen resolution which could flicker when resizing a window ( ).
- Entities that use material state "Blending" now render correctly behind transparent parts.
- On the "Dragons!" Marketplace map, behavior animation controller will no longer stop working after reloading the map with a saddled dragon.
- Disabled loading of entities in custom biome features.
- Fixed UVs of data-driven blocks to not be slightly shrunk, which caused texel warping.
- Fixed data driven blocks being pushed by pistons not working correctly.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, February 3, 2021.