Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: January 20, 2021
- Does not generate anywhere currently, is only available from the creative inventory.
- Can be placed on the floor or ceiling, creating stalagmites or stalactites respectively.
- Can be combined to form longer stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stalagmites break if not attached to something below, and hurt entities which fall on top of them.
- Enemies that fall on the stalagmites deal three times more fall damage
- Stalactites fall if unsupported, and hurt entities they fall on.
- A new redstone component.
- Detects vibrations, and emits a redstone signal.
- Will emit a different strength if connected to a comparator, and the signal strength is based on the vibration's frequency.
- Currently can only be obtained via the creative inventory or commands such as
- New particle types:
- Added a new loading tip:
- "Playing on iOS, Android, or FireOS? Get the free Minecraft Original Music Pack from the Marketplace for the full Minecraft experience."
- Fixed Pork Chop achievement and trophy being unlocked by raw porkchop ( )
- Fixed a bug where foxes wouldn't knock off and eat sweet berries ( )
- Clicking "Download Template" when missing required templates of an existing world now correctly downloads the required templates
- Fixed bug that allowed players to place custom spawn eggs by default in Adventure mode
/setblockcommand now supports setting the connected state for the soul_lantern block (
/setblockcommand now supports setting the rotation state for the chain block ( )
- 'SetBlock' and 'SetBlockAtPos' events now support custom block states
- Fix for certain Marketplace worlds having incorrect block data when played on Realms and multiplayer between mobile and PC
- World Generation
- Mcstructure files saved with entities no longer crash game when loaded into the world ( )
- A boolean parameter called "ignore_game_mode" is added for the block event response "decrement_stack", set to false by default. Thus "decrement_stack" no longer decreases the item stack when playing in Creative by default.
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, January 20, 2021.
- "Dripstone Block & Sculk Sensor in Bedrock Beta" – Minecraft.net, January 20, 2021