Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: January 7, 2021
- Added text-to-speech setting to the Audio settings.
- Added stop action command.
- Re-added back into the game.
- Can now delete saved structure list with
- Changed the following options names:
- "Enable Text To Speech For Chat" to "Text To Speech For Chat".
- "Enable Text To Speech with Device Settings" to "Text To Speech with Device Settings".
- "Enable UI Screen Reader" to "Text To Speech For UI".
- Ink Sac from Wandering Trader can now be used for crafting and it can be stacked ( ).
- Character Creator
- Emote wheel now supports Screen Reader on Android and iOS devices.
- Split-screen characters are now stored in memory and re-joining the game will keep the character that the player had ( ).
- Fixed upgrade path for
format_version1.13.0 boats to be properly upgraded to 1.16.100, which resolves a bug where boats in templated worlds with a version lower than 1.16.100 had no gravity ( ).
- Documentation for Bedrock Server Commands has been updated to show the correct commands for permission reloading and listing ( ).
- Teleport command now correctly aligns the rotation with the destination entity ( ).
- Selector argument options can again be seen and auto-completed correctly after specifying one ( ).
- Spawn events now show as suggestions for the
/summoncommand ( ).
SendCommandFeedbackno longer prevents display of outgoing messages ( ).
/tickingarea removecommands performed during the same tick will no longer result in inaccurate messages about the number of ticking areas in use.
- Players can no longer overrun the maximum number of standalone ticking areas in use by adding them all in the same tick.
- Score values on the scoreboard now align on the right of the table ( ).
- This was the first Bedrock development version released in 2021.
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, January 7, 2021.