Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: December 17, 2020
Beta 184.108.40.206 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.210, released on December 17, 2020, which brought changes to powder snow, added full screen keyboard shortcut, and fixes bugs. This was the last beta released in 2020.
- Using a bucket on powder snow creates a powder snow bucket.
- Powder snow buckets can be used to place powder snow.
- Whether entities take damage from freezing inside of powder snow.
- Now emits particles when an entity is moving inside of it, or landing on it.
- Freezing effect is now removed from any mobs or players that catch fire.
- Mobs that have sunk into powder snow now can navigate through it.
- Entities on fire now have their fires extinguished when stepping into powder snow.
- Redstone dust, torches and item frames can no longer be placed on powder snow.
- Gravity blocks no longer break when landing on powder snow.
- While within powder snow blocks third person camera is no longer pushed to the inside of the character's head.
- Mobs spawned inside Powder snow no longer have a risk of spawning underground.
- Powder snow block form are no longer present in Creative Inventory anymore ( ).
- Powder snow no longer stops projectiles in Bedrock ( ).
- Lightweight mobs now can climb and navigate through powder snow blocks.
- Rabbits, silverfish and endermites don't fall through powder snow blocks.
- An entity walking through powder snow will make the correct step sound regardless of which block is being walked on.
- Wearing Leather Boots now allows entities to climb powder snow Blocks ( ).
- Powder snow now have unique interaction sounds.
- Leather armor
- Wearing any piece of leather armor now prevents freezing entirely.
- Now avoids walking into powder snow while path-finding.
- Added new slash command options for passing in a list of block states to set on the block being spawned.
- Now removed entirely from the game.
- Added death messages for freezing:
- "<player> froze to death".
- Fullscreen can now be toggled with F11 keyboard shortcut.
- Broadcasting options are now completely removed from the game, since Mixer streaming services are no longer available.
- Added a new particle type:
- Nether Ambient Sounds
- Mobile players now experience ambient sounds in The Nether ( ).
- Shulker Boxes no longer lose their inventory when undyed in cauldrons ( ).
- Added new logic for mobs dismounting rideables.
- This also introduces a more fine grained entity height check allowing different dismount places for entities of different heights.
- The player will no longer dismount into liquids (lava or water) from rideables such as boats.
- Sign in failures now have a more helpful error message and provide error codes.
- In all worlds created with the same seed, the same chest will now always generate the same content in the same order ( ).
- Double Chests placed at chunk borders don't become partially invisible and don't crash the title when they are opened ( ).
- Golden Apple and Enchanted Apple now have colored hotbar text when selecting them ( ).
rotate_rider_byto function for custom mobs.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 17, 2020.