Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows 10, Android: December 9, 2020
- Now show the block breaking animation when being mined.
- No longer transparent when looked at through clouds.
- Now grants partial knockback protection from the goat ram attack.
- Goat spawn egg texture has been updated.
- No longer attack back after being rammed by a goat.
- Now drops 1–2 raw mutton upon death.
- Model has been updated to have correct rotation for its head.
- Now only breed one baby at a time.
- No longer set ram attack position to unreachable block behind obstacle.
- Can now jump to several non-full blocks like slabs and stairs.
- No longer jump from honey.
- No longer jump onto magma blocks.
- No longer attack armor stands.
- Now only drop 2 horns each.
- The number of horns left to drop is represented on the model.
- No longer perform radically high jumps.
- No longer overshoot or undershoot their jumps.
- Now flip their knockback target slightly higher in the air.
- Can now go through non-solid blocks (like grass and flowers) when they ram.
- Now knock back the first target it intersects.
- Baby goats now knockback their target at a shorter distance.
- Baby goats don't jump as far as the adults.
- Vanilla Parity
- Pouring water on Top Snow no longer creates snowballs.
- Using bone meal in warm ocean biomes now only generates sea grass, coral, and coral fans ( ).
- Updated outdated loading screen tips ( , ).
- Mining a Crimson Hyphae with Silk Touch now returns a placeable block.
- Fixed a bug where parrots could fly upwards indefinitely.
- Zombie villagers spawned from zombie spawners on Marketplace worlds that were created after version 1.11 now correctly spawn as V2 zombie villagers. When cured, they will now correctly turn into V2 villagers.
- Horses, Donkeys, Mules, Skeleton Horses, and Zombie Horses can now properly be given custom names, and identified using their respective "runtime_identifier".
- Fixed an issue with maps rendering over transparent objects when attached to item frames in RTX worlds.
- Reduced ghosting of fish when viewed through the water with DLSS enabled.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, December 9, 2020.