Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox, Windows 10, Android: November 18, 2020
- Added a limit to how many log messages could be processed to the GUI per frame to prevent delay on load.
- Vanilla Parity
- Basalt can no longer be destroyed by Ghast fireballs. ( ).
- Basalt blocks now take slightly more time to destroy.
- Dragon Egg now always drops as an item when it's destroyed by an explosion. ( ).
- The Founder's Cape will now show up within the capes tab of the dressing room again if owned by user.
- Fixed a server/client desync with blocks when using the
/fillcommand at the edge of render distance.
- If available GPU memory cannot be queried, the maximum render chunk distance will now default to 16.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash on Nintendo Switch when trying to load a 256x resolution resource pack.
- The system now blocks that selection and notifies the player they cannot select it.
- Fixed some culling issues with data-driven blocks larger than 1x1x1 when placed on a chunk boundary. Also added content warnings for larger blocks.
- Fixed custom spawn egg generation in template worlds.
- Fixed player smaller hitbox while swimming and gliding from being reset after an event is sent on the player.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, November 18, 2020.