Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 8, 2020
- Used to set an action on a certain schedule.
- Works differently than Java Edition counterparts.
- Added the ability to pick between different shake types
- Re-enabled in the beta.
- Add Block
- Add Block content is not allowed to use Vanilla Block identifiers to avoid content collisions
SetBlockAtPosdoes not modify the block position from incoming parameters
- Added a Lock in Inventory (
minecraft:lock_in_inventory) component that can be applied to an item via the
/replaceitemcommands. This prevents the item from being removed from the player's inventory, dropped, or crafted with.
- Added a Lock in Slot (
minecraft:lock_in_slot) component that can be applied to an item via the
/replaceitemcommands. This prevents the item from being moved or removed from its slot in the player's inventory, dropped, or crafted with.
- Added a Keep on Death (
minecraft:keep_on_death) component which can be applied to an item via the
/replaceitemcommands. This component prevents the item from being dropped when the player dies.
- Added a Lock in Inventory (
- Item Icon Component
- Items now have an easy way to set the icon for an item for displaying in the user interface
- Component Variables
texture: Full path to icon image to use as item's icon. No default
frame: Molang script to be executed at runtime to determine the icon's current frame. Can be a constant, defaults to: 0
legacy_texture_id: The name of the texture used on legacy items. No default
legacy_frame: Molang script to be executed at runtime to determine the icon's current frame. Can be a constant, defaults to: 0
- Data Driven Blocks
- Added the BlockDisplayNameComponent to allow display names to be configured in the localization table
pick_collisiontake into account the rotation on a block
- Added support for the
- Improved support for
on_interactmodifying the item used, e.g. change durability or set into another item
- Performance and Stability
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur while flying or moving around the game world
- Signs can no longer be placed on end rods
- Blocks that can only be obtained with commands no longer have a placeholder tooltip ( )
- Fixed Crimson Roots, Warped Roots and Nether Sprouts not generating in the Nether ( )
- Walls converted from Console Edition saves are now joined properly
- Item lock icon and tooltip no longer appear when the Show Tags game rule is false
- Fixed an issue that was causing some item recipes to be missing from the crafting window ( )
- Armor no longer gets stuck in the hot bar after interacting with an armor stand ( )
- Added Book & Quill back to the Creative item inventory ( )
- User Interface
- Fixed the 'Profile' button in the Pause Menu not being sized correctly.
- Fixed an issue where custom items were not added to the Creative item inventory and therefore could not be used with commands
- Fixed a bug where a request queued with
/schedulewould not clear out when executed and would execute when re-entering a level
- Fixed issues with the
/schedulecommand that would consider an area loaded before it was actually loaded, and the command now respects which dimension it is queued in
- Fixed issue with Blocks sync
- Fixed animations not running on mobs spawned with custom events
- Fixed issue where
on_interactwould duplicate the item used if an event response killed the player
- Fixed custom items functioning or rendering correctly on the client in a client/server scenario
- Beta 188.8.131.52 has the same protocol version as beta 184.108.40.206, which means these versions are cross-compatible with each other.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, October 8, 2020.