Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: September 30, 2020
- Allows the player to control playing music tracks.
- Added eight new splashes:
- Black lives matter!
- Be anti-racist!
- Learn about allyship!
- Speak OUT against injustice and UP for equality!
- Amplify and listen to BIPOC voices!
- Educate your friends on anti-racism!
- Support the BIPOC community and creators!
- Stand up for equality in your community!
- Removed legacy fall damage packet from client.
- Made some small changes around how we calculate the spawn position of dropped items from a player that dies from falling.
- Added support for the music command, allowing creators to play and control custom music.
- Changed LegacyCubemap from opaque to transparent ( ).
- Fog Definition identifier cannot use the
minecraft:namespace unless it's from a vanilla resource pack.
- Blocks that have ticking components will now clear their pending ticks from the ticking queue upon removal.
- Added the
- Added the
- Middle click on non-default permutations of data driven blocks no longer throws an assert. Middle click now adds the default permutation of the block to your inventory.
- Added a fix for blocks computing ambient occlusion to behave more like vanilla by only contributing ambient occlusion if it's an opaque unit cube.
- Made data driven blocks with disabled collision pathable.
- Added documentation for block event responses and re-organized block documentation.
- Performance and Stability
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when rendering.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a stunned entity loaded into the world.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in certain Marketplace layouts, and ensured the carousel is always populated correctly.
- Fixed an issue with tall plants (bamboo, sugar cane, and cactus) breaking instantly ( ).
- Fixed a bug that prevented lava buckets from being used as fuel ( ).
- Fixed an issue where animations in the achievement screen could be played backwards.
- Fixed missing translation loading screen tip ( ).
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, September 30, 2020.