Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 28, 2020
- New Nether biomes, blocks and structures no longer generates into worlds with a fixed version ( ).
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from joining dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause tile entities in a chunk to lose their data when the chunk is loaded ( ).
- Cured zombie villagers can breed again ( ).
- Mobs that are path finding will be able to get to the end of their path
- Rabbits will hop properly again when moving ( ).
- Textures now load correctly when descending from high altitude. ( )
- Add-ons and scripting
- Content using the player in the base pack will now swim correctly.
- Functions no longer give content log errors when using fake players with scoreboard.
- Playsounds with numbers in their names now play correctly.
- Fixed issue where
minecraft:knockback_roarwould not apply vertical knockback force.
- "Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , May 28, 2020.