Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: May 7, 2020
- Fixed several graphics-related crashes.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if the player attempted to purchase coins without being signed into Xbox Live .
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to create a world with the "ZigZag" resource pack applied.
- The fancy leaves option now appears correctly in the settings on Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue where cubemaps were not fully updating when resource packs were changed.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fonts to disappear after quitting to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue with flickering usernames above players' heads.
- Fixed an issue where chunks would flicker after altering render distance values.
- Fixed an issue where the missing textures were constantly being converted which would cause the game to spam warnings in the log message.
- Running the
/killcommand will now correctly kill summoned NPCs ( ).
- Set the default chat font to Mojangles ( ).
- Fixed bug where, on some platforms, thumbnails would infinitely load in the marketplace.
- Fixed issue where the download bar was not always functioning correctly.
- "Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , May 7, 2020.