Xbox One, Windows 10, Android - April 2, 2020
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new world on iOS.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world with particles present.
- Fixed several crash issues related to the player entering water.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a mob's state changed.
- Light propagation now works correctly, fixing hostile mob spawning. ( )
- Chunks should no longer fail to load properly in +250MB worlds. ( )
- Fixed a bug with light persisting after a block change.
- Ticking areas can no longer be removed on the same tick they are created ( ).
- Lighting now propagates correctly through chunk/subchunk borders ( ).
- Fixed an issue that could cause areas to show lighting errors on servers.
- Added new overload for
/replaceitemwith an option for destroy (the old behavior) or keep (the command will return an error if an item occupies that slot).
- The smooth camera option (from full keyboard gameplay) is no longer jittery and is smooth again ( ).
- The screen no longer twitches when the player dies in the Nether or End.
- Water can now be collected from bubble columns ( )
- Casting a fishing rod will no longer attach itself to a parrot mounted on the player’s shoulder ( ).
- Fully grown sweet berry bushes can now be harvested when holding bone meal ( ).
- Parity: Carrot on a stick, shield, and shovel now lose durability consistently in Bedrock.
- Fire charges are now consumed after lighting a tnt block ( ).
- Player icons no longer appear as a white square on locator maps.
- Wall signs attached to doors are no longer left floating after the bottom half of the door is broken ( ).
- Creepers no longer lose aggro immediately after losing sight of its target ( ).
- Ghast hitbox now matches its rendering ( ).
- Fixed the "MeleeAttackGoal" to allow entities to hit target entities beneath them.
- The iron golem's legs don't swing as far anymore.
- Graphics and rendering
- Experience orbs have been data-driven.
- Fireballs have been data-driven.
- NPC geometry and animations have been data-driven.
- Items no longer flash green when being removed from a furnace.
- Fixed a bug where glass and water could be drawn incorrectly when close to each other.
- Fixed the custom glint texture issue when added to compasses.
- Scripting and components
- Removed type property from
minecraft:shooteras it was never used.
minecraft:spawn_entityto have an internal entities object or array.
- Updated the
- Fixed removed or destroyed entities querying as valid in script.
- Invalid items in the
spawn_itemfield of a
minecraft:spawn_entitynow display an error.
StompEggGoalno longer uses
search_countas it now searches all blocks in the specified area.
navigation.walkto handle the case where it is used on a flying entity, so that the flying entity will not cause lag while it is touching the ground.
minecraft:density_limitcomponent is now documented in the Spawn Rules documentation section ( ).
- A content error will now show up if you provide an invalid item name to
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , April 2, 2020.