Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Windows 10: April 28, 2020
Beta 22.214.171.124 is the second RenderDragon beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.200, released on April 28, 2020, which fixes some bugs. It is possible to run ray-tracing on non-RTX GPUs via a register hack
- Crash fixes.
- Items in hand look identical to the same items placed in the world.
- Sun shadows and god rays look brighter and more correct through glass.
- Performance enhancements.
- Tweaks to address the brightness at night.
- Fix for per-pixel emissives on low resolution textures.
- Fix for better looking glass in reflections.