Windows 10: April 16, 2020
- Added the Advanced Video settings.
- Added the DirectX Ray Tracing toggle.
- Used to toggle the Ray Tracing on or off.
- Added the Upscaling toggle.
- Used to boost frame rates on GeForce RTX graphics cards with NVIDIA DLSS 2.0.
- Added the Ray Tracing View Bobbing toggle.
- Used to toggle the "bobbing" motion of the camera while using ray tracing.
- Added the Ray Tracing Render Distance toggle.
- Used to control the chunk render distance ray tracing are visible at once.
- Fancy Leaves, Fancy Bubbles, Render Clouds, Beautiful Skies, Smooth Lighting, Fancy Graphics and View Bobbing are now moved to the Advanced Video settings.
- Resource packs now support ray tracing.