Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Xbox One, Windows 10: August 7, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash on Xbox One that could sometimes occur when signing out of an Xbox Live account.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes result in the app not responding when loading on Android.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with custom entities.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after sleeping in a bed.
- Applying a resource pack to a Realm no longer causes the game to freeze.
- Optimized game loading on Android devices, which also fixes the game sometimes showing an “App Not Responding” message when trying to launch the game.
- VR - When the player goes to sleep and wakes up in immersion mode, the HUD is now positioned correctly, and axe animations work again.
- Tweaked the Marketplace layout to prevent overlapping information.
- Controller mapping no longer shows incorrectly as "unassigned".
- Armor, weapons, and tools are once again suggested in the recipe book.
- Mobs once again drop equipment as loot. ( )
- Fixed an issue with breaking blocks when boarding a boat or holding a bow or crossbow.
- Mobs no longer drop fully repaired items as loot. ( )
- End gateway portals no longer generate on the main obsidian platform in the End.
- Arrows are no longer fired backwards when shooting at the ground.
- Leaves on trees no longer get cut off on chunk boundaries during terrain generation.
- Players can no longer push lit TNT entities.
- Dolphins now follow players in boats.
- Fish and dolphins with 'FollowFlock' goal state no longer stop moving in the water. ( )
- Fixed fishing float texture. ( )
- Fixed elytra left wing flipped model issue. ( )
- Fixed the arm movement animation when switching between items in first person view. ( )
- Fixed the player missing right arm issue in VR mode.
- User interface
- Resized the highlighted area in the create world menu, which was slightly too big.
- Add-ons and script engine
- Fixed player entity components (eg.
minecraft:damage_sensor) that were not getting added.
- Fixed dog fetching mechanic on dogs Marketplace content.
- Custom player armor now renders correctly in some Marketplace content worlds.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , August 7, 2019.
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition 1.13.0.05" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 18.104.22.168".