Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Added the ability to add new blocks and items using add-ons, instead of replacing already existing blocks.[verify]
- Added an option to disable the chat prompt after entering a world.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while downloading multiple marketplace items at the same time on some iOS devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when villagers tried to pathfind.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game after a multiplayer session.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to join a server.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a phantom spawn egg on a mob spawner block.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in ocean monuments.
- Fixed a drop in performance when flying with elytra in the End.
- Corrected the arm movement on Oculus Rift immersive mode.
- Fixed various text to speech reader issues.
- Chat instructions no longer appear on-screen each time the player travels through a portal. ( )
- Fixed the spacing of some of the menu buttons.
- Fixed sneaking while sleeping bug.
- Fixed the positioning of several held items.
- Fixed the hand placement for various Marketplace skins when holding an item.
- Structure block wireframe toggle now properly hides and shows the wireframe.
- Fixed zombie pigman sword position.
- Fixed the camera position when the player sleeps.
- Fixed elytra position for Marketplace skins that don’t use the standard humanoid model.
- Structure block load mode now has include entities and remove blocks options.
- Players no longer lose items when moving stacks of items into a cartography table.
- Fixed some text characters with accents showing up as spaces instead. ( )
- Fixed the hand position when switching from item to bare hand in first person.
- Adjusted the position of the player's arms while holding maps for certain Marketplace skins with short and long arms.
- Fixed an issue where using the Education Edition toggle in a world would also change the menus and options. ( )
- Fixed issues related to unloaded chunks that could appear in Realms and local worlds. ( )
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in the loading screen when trying to join a world or use a nether portal. ( )
- Leaves collected with silk touch now stack correctly with other leaves of the same type. ( )
- Parrots now sit correctly on a player's shoulder when passing by.
- Jukeboxes now stop playing music after being broken.
- The wither's health bar no longer disappears during the fight if the player moves away. ( )
- Fixed the default recipe for beds.
- Joining a Realm through the 'joinable friends' list now loads the Realms UI rather than the normal multiplayer UI. ( )
- Eating when using a nether portal no longer causes the player to teleport to a random location. ( )
- Foxes no longer run away from players that are sneaking.
- Foxes no longer run away instead of being tempted.
- Foxes now move at the same speed in Bedrock and Java.
- Added back the blue effect from charged creepers to wither shields.
- Foxes are no longer tempted by the player holding food.
- Breeding two red foxes in a snowy biome now makes a red Fox baby.
- Fixed fox nap goal cooldown.
- Foxes no longer drown themselves while trying to catch and eat fish.
- Villagers can now reach their job sites correctly. ( )
- Trusted foxes now correctly lose aggro after getting revenge.
- Horizontal wood blocks now drop the correct version of block.
- TNT can now be crafted from red sand as well as normal sand.
- User interface
- Fixed duplicated "Sign In" messages that were overlapping.
- Removed duplicated download progress bar.
- Add-ons and scripting engine
- Blocks no longer stutter while falling when a script uses
- Scripting: Ticking areas now have a property showing whether they are fully loaded or not.
- Custom rideable entities now show the correct action hint when added.
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , July 10, 2019.
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition 1.13.0.02" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 126.96.36.199".