Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
Beta 184.108.40.206 is the first beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.12.0, released on April 17, 2019, which adds new particles, reintroduces the camera, and includes many changes relating to add-ons and map-making.
- Has been re-added.
- Can only be obtained with the
- Has no functionality.
- Can only be obtained with the
- Added several new commands related to add-ons and map-making.[more information needed]
- Allows players to specify a radius circle for players to spawn in.
- Are related to delay option for commands.
/giveto separate vanilla items and add-on items.
- Added a new "Respawn Radius" option in the game settings.
- Added new particles:
- Dedicated servers
- Enabled content logging on Bedrock Dedicated Servers.
- Item IDs
- Item instance IDs can now be synchronized between clients and servers.
- Adjusted and added UI tooltips for both blocks.
- Added auto complete to command blocks.
- Added a delay option to command blocks.
- A delay can be added to the command block using the new field. The ticks for this delay are in redstone ticks.
- Updated the texture brightness of seagrass to match Java Edition. ( )
- Now have an outline when placed.
- Converting a normal pillager to a captain with the tag command now displays the banner correctly.
- Illager captains now drop banners correctly even if the world is reloaded.
- The Bad Omen effect is now only received when killing an illager captain, and not when dealing non-fatal damage with a bow or damage potion.
- Villager trading UI no longer opens and closes if the player is standing too far away.
- Clerics can now correctly pathfind to their job sites.
- Villagers that are actively trading with players no longer run and hide if the raid bell rings.
- Added a sound to indicate when a villager does not want to trade, such as during a raid.
- Cured villagers now keep the jobs they had before becoming a zombie. ( )
- Added new sounds.
- Dialog and changeable skins have now been removed from NPCs.
- Mob events can now be enabled and disabled in world templates.
- Animations and particles can be added without being linked to entities.
- Inventory, armor, and hand containers can be adapted through scripting.
- Sound effects can now be triggered by animation events.
- Added new
executeCommandto the Scripting API.
- Added Scripting events for interaction with items, for example:
- Item picked up
- Item dropped
- Carried item changed
- Added One-shot animation support, allowing the ability to execute a single animation on an entity.
- Particle emitters can now trigger scripting events.
- Updated documentation of actor events, to document client-side usage of actor events in resource packs.
- "Add block" components now use JSON schemas.
- Added a screen to view content log errors.
- The log screen can be opened using Ctrl+H, or by going to Settings and then Profile.
- Added code to allow static validation scripts to be run locally.
- Custom blocks can now be added through Scripting.
- This is currently still a "work in progress" feature, and more functionality will be added in future updates.
- Custom blocks can currently only be added through additional JSON scripting.
- Custom blocks can only be placed with slash commands.
- Added new data-driven particles:
- Added new data-driven animations:
- Updated documentation to include a breaking changes section.
- Basic item related events have been exposed to the scripting API. This includes:
- Basic inventory events have been exposed to the scripting API. This includes:
- New block events and two new APIs have been included to query for blocks. This includes:
getBlock(Ticking Area, x, y, z)
getBlock(Ticking Area, PositionObject)
getBlocks(Ticking Area, x min, y min, z min, x max, y max, z max)
getBlocks(Ticking Area, Minimum PositionObject, Maximum PositionObject)
- Allows the scripting API to get the result of a slash command.
- Event data API:
- Allows creators to create event data, register and pass it to the event function.
- Updated demo pack.
- Biome generation is now customizable via behavior packs.
- Now plays when the keyboard shows up on the screen.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching players on Xbox.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on some Windows 10 devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when certain interactive blocks (e.g. beds, chests, furnaces) are loading in when joining a realm.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when engaging in a fight with an elder guardian in an ocean monument.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing a trident with Loyalty enchantment.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exiting the game.
- Improved chunk loading performance in multiplayer.
- Further improvements to performance when using selectors with commands.
- Cached resource packs no longer cause lag on Nintendo Switch. ( )
- Player permissions now apply correctly when more than one operator tries to adjust them.
- Arrows that are shot into blocks keep their position when reloading the world.
- Area of effect clouds no longer try to spawn excessive numbers of particles when time of day is changed. ( )
- Marketplace resource packs are now immediately applied after downloading in the world edit menu. ( )
- The 'Always Day' toggle now correctly animates and shows the correct setting. ( )
- Flowing water is no longer left behind after flowing over string. ( )
- After the fishing_hook is killed by command the player can now cast the hook again without having to right click twice.
- The screen reader prompt no longer appears every time the player adjusts the network settings on Nintendo Switch.
- Removed an unnecessary Xbox Live sign-in notification.
- Marketplace offers page can now show more than 25 items.
- Items that are split between slots in the villager trade window still count as a total trade amount.
- Blocks can once again be placed on unlit redstone ore. ( )
- World settings now sync correctly between different Xbox devices.
- Only players who fought in a raid see and receive the Hero effect in realms now.
- Bells now ring when hit with splash and lingering potions.
- Mob spawners now only spawn mobs if the light level is below 7. ( )
- Cocoa beans now break and drop when pushed by pistons. ( )
- Fixed several related issues with end gateway portals. These should now teleport the player to the correct safe location when used. ( , , )
- Efficiency pickaxes now break packed ice at a faster rate. ( )
- Players that are being healed can still be knocked back by TNT.
- Villagers now keep their job when cured. ( )
- The grindstone now correctly combines and repairs two damaged items.
- The player can now interact with blocks with a charged crossbow on touch devices.
- Fixed various scenarios where certain blocks couldn't be placed until the game was restarted.
- World generation
- Fixed a bug on dedicated servers and realms which could cause the wrong block types to generate.
- Tweaked the number of job sites in villages.
- Vindicators can now path correctly over carpet during raids.
- The wither no longer plays its spawning animation when reloading a world. ( )
- Mobs no longer path-find over brewing stands.
- Mobs now spawn on double slabs. ( )
- Mobs no longer get stuck when pathfinding on ladders. ( )
- Evokers no longer move too fast in "move to village" goal.
- Scaffolding can no longer be placed on conduit blocks, matching Java Edition.
- The bell now swings towards a player when it is hit, matching Java Edition. ( )
- Dropped items no longer prevent minecarts from being placed on rails.
- Empty glass bottles now stack correctly when removed from brewing stands. ( )
- Shields no longer appear too bright in item frames. ( )
- Fixed a z-fighting texture issue on some villager skins.
- Corrected the position of leads on wolves.
- Noteblock particles now correctly correspond to the notes played.
- Fixed missing zombie villager skin.
- Farmland now has the correct side and bottom texture. ( )
- Fixed door and trapdoor texture issues. ( )
- Dyed leather horse armor color no longer affects other horse armor. ( )
- User interface
- Adjusted cartography table UI to fit Android screens when using Classic UI.
- Add-ons and script engine
- Fixed a scripting bug that could cause the player to float.
- Pickblock (middle click) now works correctly on non-vanilla entities that have been added using add-ons. ( )
ScriptCollisionBoxComponentnow correctly retrieve updated data.
- Functions ran on a game loop now use an origin which has Game Master permissions, not Owner permissions.
- Added a new constructor parameter to the
ServerCommandOriginso that the function manager can create an instance with upgraded permissions.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , April 17, 2019.
Warning: Default sort key "Bedrock Edition beta 1.12.0.02" overrides earlier default sort key "beta 18.104.22.168".