Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Improved FPS performance related to various particles:
- Enderman's teleporting particles no longer cause consistent FPS drop, especially during boss fights.
- Improved performance related to bubble columns, improving FPS during underwater exploration.
- Fixed several more issues where the player's skin would revert to a default one if the network connection changed.
- Skins equipped from the "Recently used" section are now correctly applied when selected.
- Minecoin offers now display the correct amount of coins given in offer.
- Floating blocks no longer turn grass to dirt at night. ( , , )
- New zombie villagers now have the correct name in death messages instead of a placeholder name. ( )
- Command selectors are back to resolving in less than 0.5ms as opposed to 4+ms.
villager_v2works in selectors again, and targets both old villagers and new villagers.
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , June 11, 2019.