Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Fixed scripting crash when accessing health component on entities that don't have health (boats, leads, etc).
- Fixed a crash that can occur if the primary user exits the current world while a split-screen player is trying to join.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when receiving the Bad Omen effect.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- The correct button tooltips are now shown when reassigning them on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a bug on Nintendo Switch that would prevent the command buttons from working after running a command or typing in chat.
- Players can now select the Mario skins from the expanded skin pack list when in-game.
- The skin picker is no longer limited to 15 owned skin packs.
- Remapping controls on Nintendo Switch now toggle correctly in the settings.
- Text-to-speech now works more consistently on Nintendo Switch.
- Text to speech now reads modal popups correctly.
- Players can view the skin selection menu when offline on Nintendo Switch without receiving internet connection message.
- TNT now knocks back healing players.
- Interacting with a grindstone no longer 'uses' a held item.
- Seagrass can no longer delete blocks above it as it grows. ( )
- Mobs now spawn properly in icy biomes.
- Replaced the tripwire texture.
- Note particle color now corresponds to note block pitch.
- Reverted to old particle system for note blocks.
- Using the
/clearcommand no longer shows an error if a block value is not included.
- "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , April 3, 2019.