Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entities like XP orbs touch bell blocks. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a crafting table in Creative mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning a vile spider from the MINECON add-on pack.
- Sneezing pandas no longer crash the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when suspending the game on Gear VR.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to freeze when selecting Save & Quit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Bedrock Dedicated Server.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing owned skin packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the text to speech feature tried to read a special character.
- Improved the performance when opening the player inventory with the crafting recipes open. ( , , )
- General performance improvements.
- Improved performance by adjusting the 'RandomStroll' mob behavior.
- Text to Speech now only operates when the focus is on Minecraft.
- Text to speech no longer stops working if too many punctuation marks are used.
- Choosing the "Allow Games to Speak to Me" option on Xbox now works correctly with Minecraft.
- Updated text to speech popup text.
- Text to Speech now correctly reads the generating world dialog boxes.
- Text to speech now only auto-enables when the client is set to English.
- Text to speech for touch now uses single tap for focus and double tap for press.
- Fixed a bug where the text to speech narrator would read world names twice.
- Made further improvements to world saving, to prevent worlds becoming disappearing from the world list.
- Worlds should no longer get stuck on the 'generating world' screen when the player is in the end dimension. ( )
- Free preview skins now roam across devices when signed in to Xbox Live.
- If a player exits and re-enters a world during a raid, the boss bar no longer disappears, and the 'Hero of the Village' effect can still be obtained.
- Raids no longer fail to spawn waves while the player is flying.
- Reverted the fix for players falling through blocks around blocks 65k from spawn. ( )
- Skeleton horses spawned in from earlier versions can be ridden once again. ( )
- Removed the distance restriction for phantom spawning, meaning they should spawn more readily now. ( )
- Villagers can now properly access the entire village outskirts, without showing frustrated particles because it's too far.
- Spawned villagers who are leveled up now start with the preferred profession and won't change when introduced to a new village.
- End portal blocks can no longer drop as items. ( )
- Crafted items once again stack correctly with partial stacks already in the player's inventory. ( )
- Clouds are now three-dimensional again. ( )
- On screen animation no longer plays for all mob effects. ( )
- User interface
- Ratings button for server consumables now shows "Rate this pack!" instead of the purchase button.
- Add-ons / script engine
- Added component references for new villagers.
- Original villager and zombie variant spawn eggs can still be obtained and used in Marketplace content that utilized them.
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , March 27, 2019.