Windows 10: 188.8.131.52
iOS – October 15, 2018
1.7.0 is a major update to Bedrock Edition released on October 15–16, 2018. It adds the
/scoreboard command, the ability to eat food in Creative mode and Peaceful difficulty, The Hive multiplayer server, and highlights for player names in the chat, and also fixes bugs.
- Scoreboard system
- Adds basic scoreboard functionality.
- Track, edit and display certain objectives per player.
- Used via
/scoreboardcommand or command block.
- Used to interact with the scoreboard system.
- Toggles command block functionality.
- Added The Hive.
- All foods
- Moved from Nature to Items section in the Creative inventory.
- Have been renamed to "raw cod" and "cooked cod", respectively.
- Mentions of player names are now highlighted yellow in chat.
- Typing @ in chat will now show an autocomplete list of player names.
- Made it easier to find purchased content, search, and go home from the top of the Marketplace screen.
- Improved search results, sorting, and filtering.
- The player can now send links to Marketplace content using the share button.
- Added an ”Invite to game” button under the player list.
- The name of the world is now displayed at the top of the player list.
- Removed "Down with O.P.P.!"
- Fixed the cause of over 20 crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a trident with Channeling was shot from a dispenser and hit a mob or player during a thunderstorm.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when breaking a door that many villagers were trying to open or enter. ( )
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a 128x resource pack on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to stack explorer maps when trading with a cartographer villager.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the settings screen right after loading a resource pack.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when backing out of a Realm's edit menu after attempting to download a world but not having enough free space.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed custom skins with custom and invisible geometry, causing unfair advantages in multiplayer sessions. ( )
- Added additional messaging to disable Multiplayer in world settings to play split-screen without a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Guests rejoining in a different order than they joined for the first time no longer generate different progress during split-screen gameplay.
- Synced cloud worlds on Xbox One now display the proper date on the Worlds list.
- Fixed player permission issues that prevented players from building or mining.
- Fixed Super Mario Mash-up Pack worlds not opening if created before version 1.6.0. ( )
- Fixed textures not applying on Nintendo Switch when the world is hosted on another platform.
- Fixed split-screen players not being able to join Local Network games on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed Microsoft Account sign-in failures on Nintendo Switch.
- Crouching on ladders will no longer stop when opening the pause menu or inventory screen ( )
- Swimming while moving the camera with touch controls no longer breaks blocks. ( )
- Items can once again be dropped while in a boat.
- The Looting III enchantment once again increases mob loot drop chances ( )
- When a player equips a carved pumpkin as a helmet, that player's marker now disappears from the locator maps of other players.
- Players no longer teleport to vehicles/mobs that are hit by an ender pearl when the vehicle/mob is in the player's render distance.
- Fixed players getting stuck in the edges of Old worlds at 128 or in the Void.
- When dealing a killing blow to mobs using Knockback, they now actually get knocked back. ( )
- Enchantment books are no longer lost after using an anvil to rename an item and adding an incompatible enchantment.
- Tridents with Loyalty no longer get lost in the void when used in the End.
- Phantom spawn eggs can now be obtained using Pick Block.
- Players using controllers can again drop held items while in a minecart.
- Leads no longer detach and disappear when reentering a world. ( )
- Infinity bow arrows are no longer picked up immediately after being fired when the bow is slightly drawn. ( )
- Renamed spawn eggs now produce renamed mobs.
- Flaming arrows once again ignite minecarts with TNT. ( )
- If a pet forgets what player is their owner after updating the game, it will sit down and wait for someone to interact with them & this player becomes the new owner of the pet. The pet doesn't need to be re-tamed with items. ( )
- Mobs can now walk through soul sand with nether wart. ( )
- Skeleton horses and zombie horses no longer die after a certain amount of time. ( )
- Horses in the same boat as the player no longer get hit when targeted by blocks in front of the player. ( )
- Releasing a tropical fish from a bucket of fish no longer releases a random fish but the one that was originally caught.
- Armored withers can no longer be damaged with thrown tridents.
- Drowned no longer have swimming animation while riding in boat.
- The inventory of ridden mounts can no longer be accessed by another player while the player is riding it.
- Mobs can no longer spawn in small gaps unless they can fit. ( )
- Enderman can no longer spawn in two block high gaps with slabs above. ( )
- Cured zombie villagers spawned from zombie villages can now be traded with. ( )
- Pigs with saddles now throw players off their back when they start moving though 2-block-high bodies of water.
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes not possible for a player to place a block in the same block space where they are standing. ( )
- Sea pickles now break instantly in Survival mode. ( )
- Barrier blocks can no longer be destroyed by the ender dragon. ( )
- Monster spawners no longer drop as items after an explosion. ( )
- Rails are once again broken by flowing water.
- A message now appears on the Realms list if Xbox Live privileges are preventing Realms from being played.
- Clarified the text that appears when replacing a world on a Realm.
- World generation
- Ladders no longer generate in midair on village church structures.
- Fixed structures generating inside ocean monuments.
- Fixed entities missing body parts on various Android devices. ( )
- It is now easier to see through water in Flat worlds. ( , )
- Adjusted in-hand placement of bows and tridents in split-screen.
- Fixed visual effects not appearing when using an enchanted trident with Riptide. ( )
- Sound once again resumes after receiving a notification on iOS devices. ( )
- The proper sound now plays when the wither is spawned. ( )
- Banners now have the correct placing and breaking sounds. ( )
- Land-based mobs now play sounds underwater.
- User interface
- Fixed several items not stacking properly in inventory and chests when using touch input ( )
- Using the Quick Move option now properly stacks the taken items with stacks of the same item in the player inventory when there is an empty hotbar slot.
- Cursor D-pad input no longer gets stuck on the inventory screen or pause menu. ( )
- Removed the "Take Half" tooltip when highlighting the anvil's output slot.
- Item tooltips that display "Can break" and "Can be placed on" now show the proper translation for the given blocks.
- Fixed incorrect button focus on the chat screen.
- Fixed formatted text getting cut off on the HUD.
- Fixed overlapping text on the enchantment table screen.
- Fixed input on minecarts with command block not saving between game sessions.
- Fixed trapdoors losing their orientation after being cloned.
- Autofill commands now recognize a player name in brackets and places it between quotes. ( )
/teleportcommand now reliably teleports riders with entities.
/titlecommand can now run whilst a title is visible on screen. ( )
- Using behavior files to change the shooting location of a projectile no longer makes the projectile shoot and miss the target.
- Mobs now stop moving when all movement components are removed from their behavior.
- The '
can_float' component now works properly with '
minecraft:navigation.float' on flying mobs.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.7.0 features the least amount of content in any major update.