Nintendo Switch – July 19, 2018
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- The game will now prevent player inventories from being lost. (
- For those who have lost items, the team is doing further investigation into the issue.
- Fixed instances of not being able to login to a Microsoft Account on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed download process getting stuck when joining a game with a Mash-up Pack applied.
- Textures no longer become corrupted after applying certain packs in Global Resources on Nintendo Switch. ( )
- Infinite notifications no longer occur when switching to Local Network mode during content download.
- Fixed several screens being unscrollable with a controller on VR devices.
- "The 1.5.1 hotfix is out for Switch now, other platforms will receive it later today. This addresses the nasty bug where player save data was getting lost, and a separate fix to recover lost items is being worked on. More information on that later!" – @Mega_Spud on Twitter, July 20, 2018
- "Minecraft - 1.5.1 (Bedrock)" , July 19, 2018.