Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 16, 2018
- Increased the spawn rate of animals to make them easier to find.
- Coordinates, Fire Spreads, TNT Explodes, Mob Loot, Tile Drops, and Natural Regeneration can now be toggled from the world edit screen without enabling cheats.
- Safe Screen Area now has independent horizontal and vertical options and can be set separately on each platform.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when signing into Xbox Live on Android devices
- Fixed a crash that occurred when moving items in Beacons and Enchanting Tables when using Pocket UI
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading chunks
- Fixed a crash that occurred when rendering moon phases and game time was negative
- Fixed a crash that occurred when editing a world or Realm name that was more than six characters in length
- Fixed a rare issue that caused items, experience, and player positions to change after rejoining a world
- Creepers will now stop walking when they are about to explode
- Creepers will no longer explode after losing their line of sight of players
- Blocks can once again be continually placed while sneaking
- Wither Skeletons will once again spawn in Nether fortresses
- Animals are now attracted to food if the player is outside of a fenced area or standing inside a Fence block
- Animals can once again be lured over uneven terrain without losing interest
- Text entry no longer continues on the first line of a sign even after creating a new line
- Fixed signs with formatting (§) not being able have new lines of text
- Safe Screen Area now has independent horizontal and vertical options and can be set separately on each platform
- Pocket UI now respects Screen Safe Area and fixed the iPhone X default Screen Safe Area
- Graphical artifacts no longer appear in split-screen when riding a pig
- Fixed the labels of 'Back' buttons on menu screens
- Book & Quill text is now readable with the Natural texture pack
Video made by slicedlime: