Android, iOS, iPadOS, Fire: 1.19.11.01
July 26, 2022
- Fixed a bug that could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25.
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of players when using RTX on Windows. ( )
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when using RTX on Windows. ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t provided while playing on Realms.
- Fixed a bug where suspended accounts could not play local worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms.
- "Minecraft - 1.19.11 (Bedrock)" – feedback.minecraft.net, July 26, 2022.