|Planned release date||
- Added trader llama spawn egg.
/locate biome, which can look for specific biomes.
- Added the following splash text:
- "You are valid!"
- "I'm glad you're here!"
- "You are welcome here!"
- "Your gender is valid!"
- "Contains infinite genders!"
- Renamed to "Flowering Azalea Leaves" to match Java Edition.
- Renamed to "Block of Lapis Lazuli".
- Now drop XP only when destroyed by a pickaxe.
- Now dropped when a goat rams mangrove logs as well.
- Changed "Feel" sound to match Java Edition.
- Renamed "Resist" sound variant to "Dream".
- Decreased its poison level from IV to II
- Can now dance when a nearby jukebox is playing.
- If an allay is given an amethyst shard while dancing, it can "duplicate", creating another allay and consuming the shard.
- It has a 5 minute cooldown between each duplication.
- Now have less health from 6 to 3 to match Java Edition.
- Are now separate from normal llama.
- Wardens' sonic boom attack now bypasses the damage reduction by armor enchantments such as Protection.
- Now despawn when stuck in a liquid instead of digging away.
- Locating structures now use
/locate structureinstead of
- The original
/locatestill exists however.
- The original
- Added Bluetooth mouse and keyboard support on iOS and iPadOS.
- Death messages are now displayed on the death screen as well as in the chat.
- Changed and revamped the screen to be similar to Java Edition's death screen.
- Removed the Vanilla Experiment and Wild Update toggle since it has no active experimental content.
- Music is now included in the iOS and iPadOS app and is no longer needed to be downloaded from the marketplace.
- Warden can now path through lava ( )
- Warden can now pass through water ( )
- Warden is no longer pushable while emerging or digging
- If the Warden is in liquid when attempting to despawn, it will not do the digging animation, instead it will just despawn without any animation/sound ( )
- Warden now always chases a nuisance after it roars at it
- Warden now increases its anger towards an attacking nuisance by 100 anger for each attack
- Warden's hurt animation no longer differs between Bedrock Edition and Java Edition ( )
- Sculk Sensor
- The Sculk Sensor now correctly detects when a Big Dripleaf block changes its tilting state ( )
- The Sculk Sensor now correctly detects when a Grass, Grass Path, Dirt, Coarse Dirt, or Rooted Dirt Block is tilled with a Hoe ( )
- Sculk Sensors cannot detect a player equipping a handheld item anymore ( )
- Taking a stackable item from an Allay now correctly adds this item to existing stacks ( )
- Taking a stackable item from an Allay no longer cause item duplication
- Allay pickup range is changed from 64 to 32 blocks to match Java Edition ( )
- Items held by Allays now glow in darkness ( )
- Sculk Vein
- A Sculk Vein block now drops as many items as its number of faces when mined with Silk Touch
- Sculk Catalyst
- Sculk Catalyst can now spread Sculk through Mud and Muddy Mangrove Roots ( )
- Sculk Shrieker
- Sculk Shriekers now scan for Wardens in a box with side 48 blocks, not 96 blocks
- Sculk Shriekers now apply Darkness effect to players with threat level 3 or 4
- Sculk Shrieker now detects player when riding any type of entity ( )
- Sculk Shriekers now activate repeatedly while players are standing on them (50%) ( )
- Sculk Shriekers now implicate the player that provokes it from afar
- Sculk Shrieker now detects players when riding all types of entities, including Striders, Skeleton Horses, Pigs, and Llamas ( )
- Darkness effect now works in the Nether and the End dimensions
- Lava and Powder Snow fogs now take priority over Darkness and Blindness fogs ( )
- Mangrove Propagules are no longer blocked to grow by leaves ( )
- Mangrove log
- Mangrove Log is now included in Bonus Chest loot tables ( )
- Mangrove Swamp
- Villagers now spawn as Swamp Villagers in Mangrove Swamp ( )
- Clay patches now correctly generate in Mangrove Swamps
- Mangrove Swamps are now denser to more closely match Java Edition ( )
- Grass blocks in Mangrove Swamps now have Dirt blocks underneath them ( )
- Touch Controls
- Player can now continuously jump while holding down the jump button ( )
- Player can now descend from the top of Scaffolding with the new touch controls ( )
- Updated the visual style of the touch control joystick
- Vanilla Parity
- Mobs equipping items in armor slots now produce sounds ( )
- Campfires can now provide full-faced bottom support to other blocks
- Lecterns can now provide full-faced bottom support to other blocks
- Weeping Vines can now be placed underneath all blocks which can provide full-faced bottom support ( , )
- Breaking a Boat with Chest or minecart with chest will now anger nearby piglins ( )
- Structure Blocks can no longer be waterlogged ( )
- Relative positioning of entities exiting Nether portals no longer have their placement snapped to a block position coordinate ( )
- Fixed a visual bug where liquids could have unexpected heights in the corners depending on diagonally-adjacent blocks ( )
- Shulker projectile now adds effect "Levitation" instead of "Levitation II" on hit
- Pufferfish now gives Poison II effect instead of Poison IV when consumed ( )
- Advanced Pick Block now copies the items inside when used on a Boat with Chest ( )
- Nether Sprouts and Fungi can now be placed on Mud and Muddy Mangrove Roots
- Mangrove Leaves are no longer collected into separate stacks when using shears
- Mob Spawners now drop XP only when destroyed by a Pickaxe
- Mangrove Signs now use Mangrove Plank textures for breaking particles ( )
- Mangrove Propagule is now placed at a random offset ( )
- Iron Bars and Glass Panes now connect to Mangrove Roots ( )
- Chests with loot tables no longer drop items when removed with '/clone', '/fill' or '/setblock' ( )
- Small changes to size, button layout, and photo removal behavior in Book & Quill to make it function better on mobile devices
- Tadpoles now grow up into Temperate Frog in Meadow and Stony Peak, and into Cold Frog in Deep Dark
- Froglight walk sound volume is now more similar as other blocks walk sound volume ( )
- Players are no longer pushed by Doors as they close ( )
- Items now stack properly in the offhand when inventory is full ( )
- Equipping items in armor slots through inventory screen now produces sounds ( )
- Players can now hear each other equipping items in armor slots
- Fixed an issue where entities loaded by Structure Blocks and commands would cause the despawn of the original mob used to save the structure and any mobs from previous loads of the structure ( )
- Fixed an issue where after 1.18.30 teleporting an entity to a chunk that has not been loaded since before 1.18.30 would result in the loss of that entity
- Fixed a bug where Slimes would no longer spawn in flat worlds made before 1.18 ( )
- Fixed a bug where failed Slime spawn attempts
- Bell now rings when hit by any type of projectile
- Hit sound is now played when Amethyst block is hit by projectiles ( )
- Fixed Bottles not usable on water and Boats not placeable on water ( )
- Fixed a bug causing riding passengers to stop riding when reloaded if they were across chunk borders
- Fixed a bug which reset the player's vertical camera angle upon entering a boat ( )
- Fixed a bug where players could take fall damage when walking around on Scaffolding at certain heights (even when not actually falling) ( )
- Fixed a bug where upgrading old worlds could result in water columns below y=0
- Fixed a bug on certain flat worlds where below-0 terrain was accidentally being removed on level load, if there was bedrock at y=0 ( , )
- Goat Horn now correctly drops when Goats ram Mangrove Logs ( )
- Items in off-hand are not rendered black anymore
- Fixed a visual issue where Barrier Blocks would show a red texture/overlay when being viewed from the inside ( )
- The Trader Llama now has the correct name displayed when opening its inventory ( )
- Fixed a bug causing tamed mobs to disappear when they go through a Nether portal in a multiplayer world ( )
- Edited fish health points of Cod, Pufferfish, Salmon, and Tropical fish to be 3 to match Java Edition
- Fixed an issue that broke Slime spawn behavior and prevented Slimes from spawning in Swamp biomes that were also Slime chunks ( )
- Shields that are disabled when struck by an Axe or by Warden now plays broken item sound ( )
- Stability and Performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Boats are unloaded from the world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Wither is loaded into the world
- User Interface
- Friendly Fire game rule toggle has been moved to the Multiplayer tab on the Create New World screen
- On mobile devices, the experience bar is centered over the entire length of the hotbar, including the ellipis at the end
- Added copy coordinate control panel to the chat screen
- Fixed a typo in notification duration label for accessibility settings ( )
- "Minecraft Beta & Preview - 18.104.22.168" – feedback.minecraft.net, May 28, 2022.