Android, iOS, iPadOS, Fire, Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4: April 27, 2022
- Added "Spectator Mode" experimental toggle.
These additions and changes are accessible by enabling the "Spectator Mode" experimental toggle.
- Moved behind the experimental toggle.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an exploit with improperly gaining XP through Furnaces ( ).
- Teleporting entities into unloaded chunks no longer deletes them.
- Fixed the screen turning black when reloading RTX worlds ( ).
- Fixed textures of distant blocks appearing grainy, warped, and distorted when playing on Android devices ( ).
- Fixed flowing water and lava textures not appearing correctly on iOS devices.
- Fixed various framerate hitches, particularly impacting less powerful mobile devices ( ).
- Mobs can no longer spawn on Buttons ( ).
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly saving and reloading specific chunks would result in delayed chunk loading, performance issues, and game instability ( , ).
- Fixed an issue that prevented worlds from being opened after updating to version 1.18.30.
- The "Sound of Music" achievement now unlocks when requirements are met.
- Fixed issues with Marketplace not opening on Nintendo Switch ( ).
- Fixed an infinite loading screen that could occur when making purchases in Marketplace.
- "Minecraft - 1.18.31 (Bedrock)" – feedback.minecraft.net, April 27, 2022.