Windows, Android, iOS, iPadOS, Fire, Xbox, PlayStation: February 16, 2022
While this wasn't the last update to 1.18.0, it was the last one before the beta/Preview builds of 1.19.0 started.
- Improved the smoothness of player movement ( ).
- The pause menu's "Invite to Game" button is now always enabled on Realms.
- Fixed issue where ratings count and offer tiles were not visible in the Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue with experience being granted when moving items from the hotbar in the furnace UI screens ( ).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on PlayStation while connected with Remote Play ( ).
- Fixed a bug where animation timeline events at 0.0 would sometimes not run in looping animations.